Good news for 24 fans

I still need to watch seasons 6-8. Season 5 was so good and I read that the following seasons weren't nearly as good that's why I stopped

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Season 6 was horrible. It would have been best if they could have written it off. Because of the writer's strike, they were able to work a lot on Season 7 and it came back going in the right direction and very strong. Season 8 was also good, although it was tough to watch because you knew it would be the last. (Thankfully that's not true...)

Watch 6 only because you need to know some of it in order to understand what happens in 7 and 8.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Haven't watched any of them. Keep thinking I will and I never get around to it. Don't watch a lot of TV other than Kings and 49ers games and occasionally a show or two.

Everyone else in my family loves the show, while I haven't gotten myself interested enough to even give it a try. I don't know why, but shows like 24 just don't grab my interest enough. Well, I guess I can say that for pretty much every show out there outside of sports, and WWE wrestling (although even WWE is tough to watch these days)...I don't even have enough fingers and toes to count how many shows I have begun to watch, only to stop during the first season because it just failed to grab my interest...