"GO KINGS" : Playoffs 2004-2005

It seems as if just yesterday I started the first of these threads, the reasoning behind it then was because of "increased negativity" towards the team that I found fallacious. We went through a number of these threads throughout the season, people joining the momentum and vacating it the same. Its been an interesting ride this season to say the least, but through and through most of us are still here supporting the team as we only know how to; like its game 7 and there are only 6 seconds left.

And while its true many of us [::waves hand in the air::] had our faith and loyalty towards the team tested with the decisions of top management, in end it is true what they say, it's the name on the front, not the name on the back.

Whatever you believe to be true, whether you believe the changes in the team have sent us backwards, whether this is just a necessary transition year, whether we have little to expect from this team in the second season, or whether you believe now is the time and the pieces are there for this team to make an impact, cheering for the team is a required element, it just is. :)

GO KINGS :D

Last edited:
ReinadelosReys said:
It seems as if just yesterday I started the first of these threads, the reasoning behind it then was because of "increased negativity" towards the team that I found fallacious. We went through a number of these threads throughout the season, people joining the momentum and vacating it the same. Its been an interesting ride this season to say the least, but through and through most of us are still here supporting the team as we only know how too; like its game 7 and there are only 6 seconds left.

And while its true many of us [::waves hand in the air::] had our faith and loyalty towards the team tested with the decisions of top management, in end it is true what they say, it's the name on the front, not the name on the back.

Whatever you believe to be true, whether you believe the changes in the team have sent us backwards, whether this is just a necessary transition year, whether we have little to expect from this team in the second season, or whether you believe now is the time and the pieces are there for this team to make an impact, cheering for the team is a required element, it just is. :)

GO KINGS :D
Well said.
Go Kings!!

We still and always will believe! This has been quite a year, but none the less, it's one helluva rollercoaster ride. And it's not yet over.

Go Kings!

Evenstar said:
ALLONS ROIS!!!!
Love it! :D let's add....

Ići Kraljevanje
Van Los Reyes
Gehen Könige
Πηγαίνετε βασιλιάδες

(Serbian, Spanish, German & Greek-at least that's what the translators said-I know the spanish is right.) Unfortunately, I could not find a Lithuanian translation for Darius. Any Lithuanian speakers out there?

For my 1000th post all I wish for is the Kings to play their best ball for the playoffs with no more turnips. Is that too much too ask for?

Go Kings!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
(Reina - It's probably fitting that you - the one who started the first GO KINGS! thread - have this one for the playoffs.) :)

GO KINGS!!!!

NAPRED KRALJEVI!!!!

kennadog said:
Love it! :D let's add....

Ići Kraljevanje
Van Los Reyes
Gehen Könige
Πηγαίνετε βασιλιάδες

(Serbian, Spanish, German & Greek-at least that's what the translators said-I know the spanish is right.) Unfortunately, I could not find a Lithuanian translation for Darius. Any Lithuanian speakers out there?

PYRMYN KARALIAI

I SURE DARIUS WILL APRESIATE THIS