[Game] Game 41: Scrmnt Kngs @ Prtlnd Trlblzrs

How excited are you about the new ESC opening in 2016?

• Excited

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Very excited

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Very excited

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Very excited

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very excited

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Very excited

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I am already waiting in line for tickets

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I am Vivek Ranadive and I approve this message.

Votes: 30 65.2%

• Total voters

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, an EXPERIENCED coach would not have let things get to this point. Tardy substitutions and another apparent lack of understanding about how/when to use timeouts has cost us another winnable game. Corbin has to go. The fact the organization is hellbent on keeping him for the remainder of the season to make sure they "get it right" is about as ludicrous as the replay center.

I effing hate this.

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, an EXPERIENCED coach would not have let things get to this point. Tardy substitutions and another apparent lack of understanding about how/when to use timeouts has cost us another winnable game. Corbin has to go. The fact the organization is hellbent on keeping him for the remainder of the season to make sure they "get it right" is about as ludicrous as the replay center.

I effing hate this.
I concur.

It's getting so damn old being up in games by 5-10 all game, then in the last 3-5 minutes losing the lead, then in the last minute, having the other team go up by 2-4, then losing.

Does anybody seriously think we're gonna do better than 28 wins this season? If we can't beat a team without their best player for the last 3 quarters then why should I be optimistic about it?

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member

I effing hate this.
If you want to shake the "substitute teacher" label, coach like you give a damn. I would have received a technical by now, certainly after Cousins was mugged by Robinson, especially after the flop.

Show the players you care. They care. They know they are good enough to win.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hate to say it, but we're at lin territory in this one
There are no lins. There are just losses and more losses and more losses. Anybody who thinks we'll get better by keeping our stupid freaking draft pick just doesn't get it. If this continues, Dan Fegan is gonna be adamant about getting Cousins onto a team that cares. And I wouldn't blame him.

Why aren't refs held accountable for what they do? I understand you can't fire a ref every time they make a bad call, but I'm so sick and tired of hearing apologies from the league. Why can't these leagues train better referees?