Fox Signs Max (SuperMax potential)

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
that's a lot of cash to fork over to Fox but this is based on what he can potentially do for the team down the road and that's hopefully getting into the postseason and getting wins

Bobby Marks @BobbyMarks42
Here are the numbers on the De'Aaron Fox extension 2021/22 $28.1M 2022/23 $30.4M 2023/24 $32.6M 2024/25 $34.8M 2025/26 $37.1M $163M that could increase if the cap goes north of $112M and Fox reaches All-NBA: 30%- 1st team 28%- 2nd team 26%- 3rd team

SLAB

Hall of Famer
So many people really sleeping on Fox, he has superstar potential. If Tobias Harris can get 180 million Fox deserves at least the 163 as our franchise player. I think he is gonna really take off next season, I can see 25ppg with better shooting efficiency.
man.. I want to squint and see it, but I just don’t yet. What has he done to prove that next season is really the one where he makes that leap?

He’ll flash, he’ll make us go “THATS OUR STAR!” then he’ll be fine if unspectacular for the next week.

Comparing it to Tobias Harris though? Yes. I take DeFox over that nightmare 100 times out of 100.

Edit; I’m not saying he can’t get there! I like Fox, and he definitely still has more of that dreaded P-word within him. I just don’t know if next season it all magically clicks, or if it will continue to be a gradual thing.

Last edited:
You know who is going to elevate Fox to all star level? Hali B! He will take the pressure off him and will make the right play every time. Fox is a smart player and now he has a high IQ compadre to run with. Cant wait for the season to start!

man.. I want to squint and see it, but I just don’t yet. What has he done to prove that next season is really the one where he makes that leap?

He’ll flash, he’ll make us go “THATS OUR STAR!” then he’ll be fine if unspectacular for the next week.

Comparing it to Tobias Harris though? Yes. I take DeFox over that nightmare 100 times out of 100.

Edit; I’m not saying he can’t get there! I like Fox, and he definitely still has more of that dreaded P-word within him. I just don’t know if next season it all magically clicks, or if it will continue to be a gradual thing.
Remember how he played in the bubble, he’s shown he’s ready. Plus he has improved every year, 21/7/4 last year on 48% shooting. Point guards usually take a few years to learn the nba game then put it all together. Look how Murray finally took off this playoffs after years of inconsistently. Plus I’m hype on Halliburton and how he can help take pressure off Fox. The problem was Fox never had consistent help if these draft picks plus whatever other moves we also make come in and do there roles it will help Fox’s game tremendously.