For kingskings! (10/11)

Gargamel said:
To a favorite poster of mine and Robert Swift's... ;)

Ohmigod!!! ROTFL!! Thanks for the birthday nightmares!!

G'night....oh man, that is SO funny! I guess he's gonna follow me for the rest of my KF's life..all for just defending the guy for not being ugly!

I'm still cracking up over this, Gargy, but I gotta go to work in the morning.

Thanks again! What a great start to my bday! heehee! :D

kingskings! said:
Ohmigod!!! ROTFL!! Thanks for the birthday nightmares!!

G'night....oh man, that is SO funny! I guess he's gonna follow me for the rest of my KF's life..all for just defending the guy for not being ugly!
Freddy Swift will only follow you during October, the month where monsters walk with earthly feet. ;)

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Gargamel said:
Freddy Swift will only follow you during October, the month where monsters walk with earthly feet. ;)
ROFLOL!!

Gargamel....my favorite non-King fan ever.

kingskings!, the reference to monsters cracked me up too. You are now stuck with it, kid.:p

p.s. (kid to me :D )

Thanks everyone! It's been a great bday even if I did have to work! Light traffic (thank you, Columbus!), long free lunch outside, 80+ degree weather, a few drinks after work, and home safe and sound! :cool:

Gargamel said:
And now to pay the piper...sigh...I accept my burden with as much good grace as possible...and Michael Jackson's Thriller running through my head (along with the video)...heehee!

Last edited:
Kingsgurl said:
Happy belated Birthday!!!!!!!!

(kicks self for forgetting to check the lounge)
:D

Thank you and don't give it a second thought! Between

and

equals

it lasted long enough, even with the good parts in between!!! I'm afraid Gargy's sentenced me to a month of Michael Jackson's Thriller in my head!!!! (where's a brain eraser when you need one! LOL!)

Thank you SO much to everyone for all the good wishes!!!!.

Cheers,
KK!

Last edited:
LA played Freddy's Seattle Sonics tonight and there was a situation where Kobe was thinking about a reverse layup and Swift was the only thing in his way. Kobe looked at Swift to see how much resistance he was going to offer and I swear that he winced after looking him in the face. That's not a joke. I LOL'd and thought of kingskings!

Gargamel said:
LA played Freddy's Seattle Sonics tonight and there was a situation where Kobe was thinking about a reverse layup and Swift was the only thing in his way. Kobe looked at Swift to see how much resistance he was going to offer and I swear that he winced after looking him in the face. That's not a joke. I LOL'd and thought of kingskings!
Speaking of bufugly....your sig reminded me...:D