Football! Football! Football!

I really don't like the raiders but rooting for Moss and Collins who are on my fantasy team. If football's started then bball coming soon!! great time of year for sports fans.

I think today should be a national holiday! Opening night for football signals the beginning of the new year for me! We now have Monday night football, college game day on Saturday, and (unless I miscounted) only 32 more days until the King's first presean game!! YAHOOOOOOOOOO!

T

thesanityannex

loopymitch said:
I really don't like the raiders but rooting for Moss and Collins who are on my fantasy team. If football's started then bball coming soon!! great time of year for sports fans.
I'm so sorry you have Collins on your fantasy team.

thesanityannex said:
I'm so sorry you have Collins on your fantasy team.

autodraft, wasn't my fault but could be worse. he did pretty well last night considering who they played. Moss doesn't hurt either.:D

T

thesanityannex

ahhhhhhhh...........the autodraft. I figured Moss was one of your top picks and you got stuck with Collins.

^ yeap I picked Moss in the pre-draft and luckily got him. Wanted Manning but so did everyone else. I can think of worse QB's than Collins though.

T

thesanityannex

Jake Plummer comes to mind. Who's your running back? Did you happen to snag L.T.?

Da Bears!!!Gonna be a long year too, Only QB worth a damn is Kyle Ortin and he is a Rookie? If he goes down, its all over. First year Bears have started a Rookie QB since 1954.

New WR Muhsin Muhammad (free agency) is a big upgrade. When playing for the Carolina Panthers last season, Muhammad led the NFL in touchdown catches with 16 and in receiving yardage with 1,405 yards on 93 catches. New Rookie WR Mark Bradley's 17 catches for 331 yards led the league during the exhibitions. And When Rookie Cedric Benson gets his running game going (will take sevral games due to long hold out), We could actually have some offense this season!!!

Three promising Rookies! good luck dudes!

Well off to the pub!

Have a great opening day all you NFL Fans!!!

F

Fillmoe

baltimore fans have been watching way too many 76ers games... did yall hear them cheering when boller went down?

Fillmoe said:
baltimore fans have been watching way too many 76ers games... did yall hear them cheering when boller went down?
lol...nice

I'm so sad that Boller hasn't been all that good since he's been drafted out of Cal. He is really talented but has been downtalked almost throughout his career. He finally got a respectable receiver and then he gets injured. Tis too bad.

F

Fillmoe

if the niners dont make it this year, than i hope the falcons win the superbowl... because mike vick is that dude!

KiNgMyC said:
Go Packers!!!
Your in for a long season I am afraid. Walker out for the season, O-Line letting pressure get to Favre and causing problems for the running game, and questionable defense. They still have Favre at least, but I don't think even he can drag this team to the playoffs.

thesanityannex said:
San Diego Super Chargers!!!

(not so super in week 1):(
That game really showed how much the Chargers really depend on Gates. That last drive where they stalled at the endzone was a classic spot where Gates could have made a difference for them. I think the Chargers will be ok and make the playoffs, but I am not so sure they will repeat last seasons awesome record.