Following the kings on a very different timezone

Just wondering if there are other fans of the kings who follow the kings through whatever games they can get through cable. I been a fan since 2004 (when I started watching the NBA) and usually here in PR they show 5 or 6 games per season since we have been under the radar these past couple of seasons. In the winter there's a 4 hour difference between PR and Cali so I have to watch the games on the DVR when they do show them.

I get the mainstream channels TNT, ABC, ESPN, NBATV and these games only show the powerhouse teams like the lakers, heat, celtics (you get the idea). Been wondering if there's another fan out there like me because I don't get that nice channel they have in Cali comcast so I miss out from both Oakland A's and Sacramento Kings game. It sucks to not watch Reke, DMC, Thornton and all those exciting players.

I don't live in the Sacramento area, I live in Palm Springs, CA so i'm forced to order NBA League Pass. (Which I have no problem with). Anything to watch this/my team!

I live in NY, and the only way I can catch more than the national televised games is through league pass (which I love) and I think it's totally worth it if you're really into the team.

Which you obviously are since you're here lol.

I live in NY, and the only way I can catch more than the national televised games is through league pass (which I love) and I think it's totally worth it if you're really into the team.

Which you obviously are since you're here lol.
So how do you do it when they play at home? Do you record and hide from the outcome or do you stay up and watch them every night? Over here there's a a three hour difference right now but when the states does the daylight savings time change we stay the same so there's a 4 hour difference. I have the same problem with my oakland A's but at least I can stay up during the summer when they do show their games, I'm going to have to get my hands on NBA league pass next season for sure. I can't stand missing out and watching the games through yahoo.

DVR and watch it my friend. I used to work a lot during Kings games and I'd DVR and watch later. It was probably harder for me than you because I live in Sacramento. Here, I have to avoid the radio, friends, random people that may talk about the game so it doesn't ruin my DVR viewing.

There's nothing like staying up till 5am watching the kings.

Can't wait to do it all again next season.
When I first started to follow the Kings I lived in Germany so I know about this since we were an hour ahead of you (assuming you're in the UK) I would wake up to the kings and watch the second half of the game before the bus arrived. Good times.