First game tomorrow at 6

I just called comcast they are showing all the preseason games on channel 2, I hope she was right it doesn't show up on the guide. She said for sure tomorrow night at 6 on channel 2....I can't wait!

i waited so long for the first game!! i don't care if it's the preseason, as long as they're playing.. the offseason was just waaaay too long!

unfortunately, i can't watch it cause i'm not in sac.. i also can't be chatting with you guys while the game is on cause my phoneline is (for some reason) not working, so i can't use the internet.. :( the phone company said the earliest they can go to my house is on monday.. that sucks.. the phoneline always worked up until now.. i'm so mad at the timing!!! oh well..

you guys who will be able to watch it are sooo lucky! i guess i'll have to wait for the oct 14 one (kings vs houston (@china) i'm so excited :D

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
I had cable hooked up jsut to watch Kings games down here in Fresno. When I ordered it they told me the same thing. I guess the new "sports chanel" will not be launched untill November, but they WILL have all the games.

HndsmCelt said:
I had cable hooked up jsut to watch Kings games down here in Fresno. When I ordered it they told me the same thing. I guess the new "sports chanel" will not be launched untill November, but they WILL have all the games.
If comcast is hooked up, I'd be checking channel 2 at 6pm tomorrow! Until they get the "real" channel set up, the games will be televised on channel 2...at least in theory! :D

We'll all know for certain at 6pm tomorrow night! HOORAY!!!

KK!

6th said:
I don't think so. League Pass doesn't start until Nov 2nd (or so I understand).
And if you're within the blackout radius, you won't get them anyway (not that YOU have to worry about that 6th!!). :)

KK!

HndsmCelt

Hall of Famer
There are not very many advantage o being a Kings fan in Fresno BUT I am not in the black out Radius and I have great seats for the Kings Lakers preseason game... thn ther is that wounderfull senic dirve up to Sac... Ah Turlock!

HndsmCelt said:
There are not very many advantage o being a Kings fan in Fresno BUT I am not in the black out Radius and I have great seats for the Kings Lakers preseason game... thn ther is that wounderfull senic dirve up to Sac... Ah Turlock!
Don't forget the lovely MANTECA! :D Don't scream at me anyone, please? It's a nice town and a nice place to live but to name a town LARD in Spanish? It reminds me of a very lovely street name in the Bay area called Avenida de las Pulgas...which translates roughly into "street of fleas" :eek: ..YUCK!!!

HndsmCelt, since you bought your Comcast package, you don't need League Pass to see the Kings, you're going to get it on Comcast channel 2, until they move the ODL channel someplace else and give the comcast sports channel it's permanent home.

Now that I think about it, that's ONE GREAT REASON to be excited about the new season. You can actually SEE the games without paying for League Pass if you live in Comcast territory (at least the part that is the Kings home area)..HURRAH!

KK!

Does anyone here have Strategic Technologies? I just moved into the Natomas area (I'm about less than 5 minutes from Arco), so, anyone in this area know if we're also going to be getting the games on channel 2?

kingskings! said:
Don't forget the lovely MANTECA! :D Don't scream at me anyone, please? It's a nice town and a nice place to live but to name a town LARD in Spanish?
I've been thru Manteca once and I wouldn't want to find out how nice it is to live there. ;)

I tried to order Comcast two weeks ago. They said that I'm not on the database (whoopie-doo) and have ignored me ever since. Now that Rodney Dangerfield is dead, I have apparently inherited the task of being ignored and generally disrespected.

New Jersey accent............ "I get no respect. No really. I called the television people the other day and they told me to listen to the radio.".... bada-boom.

ILV said:
I just called comcast they are showing all the preseason games on channel 2, I hope she was right it doesn't show up on the guide. She said for sure tomorrow night at 6 on channel 2....I can't wait!
Comcast has been showing commercials for tomorrows game for a week. Yesterday I saw part of the Davis and all Sac State game(unfortunately) on Channel 2. Every preseason game will be on Sacramento Comcast Channel 2

quick dog said:
I tried to order Comcast two weeks ago. They said that I'm not on the database (whoopie-doo) and have ignored me ever since. Now that Rodney Dangerfield is dead, I have apparently inherited the task of being ignored and generally disrespected.

New Jersey accent............ "I get no respect. No really. I called the television people the other day and they told me to listen to the radio.".... bada-boom.
ROTF!!

I just read this on sacbee.com:

Preseason opener

Kings vs. Warriors

Time: 6 p.m. TV: 2 Radio: KHTK 1140

So they are definitely doing in on Channel 2!!

For YC Comcast Customers

For those of us in the Marysville/Yuba City area, the game will be shown on Channel 69 according to Comcast.
Go Kings!!!!!!!!!
Momof3

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
LPKingsFan said:
Does anyone know if Fox Sports Bay Area will pick it up from the Warriors side? That would be nice for those of us over here...
Hey, that would be great for me too, unless it is blacked out on my Dish.

LPKingsFan said:
Does anyone know if Fox Sports Bay Area will pick it up from the Warriors side? That would be nice for those of us over here...
Doesn't look like the Warriors have any coverage on this game. No TV until the regular season and no radio for this game either.

BUT! I just saw on nba.com that they're doing a FREE audio league pass for all of the pre-season games. Today's games Miami at Houston, GSW at Sac.

KK!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
kingskings! said:
Doesn't look like the Warriors have any coverage on this game. No TV until the regular season and no radio for this game either.

BUT! I just saw on nba.com that they're doing a FREE audio league pass for all of the pre-season games. Today's games Miami at Houston, GSW at Sac.

KK!
good to know...thanks!