Fire Up The Beam!

to add some flare to this, as soon as the button is pushed the arena should go dark and then proceeded by the purple beam to the rooftops
The inside of the arena should go purple hue first, followed by the beam outside. Kings win, entire arena bathed in purple!

New York Yankees after a win - New York New York.

San Francisco giants after a win - I left my heart in San Francisco.

university of West Virginia mountaineers - take me home, country roads.

SACRAMENTO KINGS - LIGHT THE BEAM!

Last edited:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
The inside of the arena should go purple hue first, followed by the beam outside. Kings win, entire arena bathed in purple!

New York Yankees after a win - New York New York.

San Francisco giants after a win - I left my heart in San Francisco.

university of West Virginia mountaineers - take me home, country roads.

SACRAMENTO KINGS - LIGHT THE BEAM!
this theme must be played after a win

contact PA at once. Tetsu work your magic, you are the Twitter god

I absolutely love the beam.

It seems like such a dumb, inconsequential thing but it's the sort of fun tradition that the fan base needs.
I'm getting a kick out of everyone's response to it. Like it's pointless, but kinda cool and a lot of fun to pretend like it's the best thing that has ever happened to this city.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
Terence Davis numbers became hilariously incredible after last nights game. If he qualified with enough minutes :

WS/48: .220--- would be 10th in the NBA
BPM: 6.0---would 15th in the NBA
TS: 67.2% ---- would be 9th in the NBA
PER: 22.6---- would be 22nd in the NBA

Just a literal all-time great game from him.
I’ve always been a big TD fanboy. From the first time I saw him in our uni you could see there’s something there.

Terence Davis numbers became hilariously incredible after last nights game. If he qualified with enough minutes :

WS/48: .220--- would be 10th in the NBA
BPM: 6.0---would 15th in the NBA
TS: 67.2% ---- would be 9th in the NBA
PER: 22.6---- would be 22nd in the NBA

Just a literal all-time great game from him.
Guess we know who the next 2k23 moments player will be. 3 steals in one game will suck.

Anyways I am pretty sure the beam is legit the best thing to happen to this franchise's culture since we dropped black as the primary color. And no offense to anyone that brought a cowbell to a game but this just slays that. I know we were pushing back on Sac as a cow town but this just makes us the 8th wonder of the NBA.

Guess we know who the next 2k23 moments player will be. 3 steals in one game will suck.

Anyways I am pretty sure the beam is legit the best thing to happen to this franchise's culture since we dropped black as the primary color. And no offense to anyone that brought a cowbell to a game but this just slays that. I know we were pushing back on Sac as a cow town but this just makes us the 8th wonder of the NBA.
We need to bring the cowbells back. In 2023, during the first round of the NBA playoffs.