Eddie House

A whole lot of superstars, on this stage here tonight
But I want ya'll to know one thing-this is...Eddie's House
and when I say who's house, yall know what time it is.

Who's house?
Eddie's house!
(Say what?)

He's been playing well....

that being said, I fully expect him to have a bad game next game. No, its not him. Its the thread! And no I am not saying or telling anyone to stop creating these threads, do as you please, but history tells us whenever one of these threads go up, the subject matter proceeds to play poorly the next game.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Brewer16 said:
I knew he had it in him. Good job Eddie
I cannot imagine based on what. :)

But I'll take it. Remarkable month for him. He's just not even playing like Eddie House, let alone the hot shooting. Guy didn't even know how to spell patience two months ago, and now look at him.

teamdimechampionship said:
Mike has shown Eddie how to run a team! Bottom Line.
I think your going a tad overboard with that statement.

I will say EH is playing well lately but he is no Mike Bibby and I don't think he can consistantly run a team for 35+ min.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
ReinadelosReys said:
He's been playing well....

that being said, I fully expect him to have a bad game next game. No, its not him. Its the thread! And no I am not saying or telling anyone to stop creating these threads, do as you please, but history tells us whenever one of these threads go up, the subject matter proceeds to play poorly the next game.
Gee, thanks...

There are a number of things happening with House.

1) RA brings out the best in his players.

2) He may not have registered yet as a serious threat to other teams. He subs for Bibby and he's not as good as Bibby so the opponent thinks they're getting a break, and they pay more attention to Peja, Cat, KT, etc. Top players also make points not credited to them by drawing attention and opening lesser players for easy shots.

bibbinator said:
There are a number of things happening with House.

1) RA brings out the best in his players.

2) He may not have registered yet as a serious threat to other teams. He subs for Bibby and he's not as good as Bibby so the opponent thinks they're getting a break, and they pay more attention to Peja, Cat, KT, etc. Top players also make points not credited to them by drawing attention and opening lesser players for easy shots.
thing is, eddie's hittin the easy shots and the ridiculously difficult shots. everything he throws up seems to go in. i would normally question his shot selection, but the brother's on fire!

If EH continues his inspirational play he will be in a similar situation as Damon Jones was with us a few years ago when we let him go because we didn't need another PG, perferring to keep Bibby and Bobby. Now look at DJ, starting PG for the probable league Champion Miami Heat (thanks to Shaq!) and, I believe, if not now at least one time this season he was leading the league in 3Pt goals with all of the open looks he gets as players lay off him and collapse in on Shaq. So, this makes the off season a little more interesting...does EH's play make Bobby expendable, ie; trade bait? Especially when Mike's going to play 30 + minutes a game. If brother-in-law Eddie can come in and not have an appreciable dropoff in play we could see it happen. OR, we could move BJax to PF and solve our problems at that position!!!

F

Fillmoe

if house keeps this up im almost sure we arent gonna be seeing bobby after this year........... hes too injury prone and makes more than house

I Phantom said:
A whole lot of superstars, on this stage here tonight
But I want ya'll to know one thing-this is...Eddie's House
and when I say who's house, yall know what time it is.

Who's house?
Eddie's house!
(Say what?)
Word. :cool:

Eddie House has all the talent in the world but he just never really met his full potential. To me he is like another Dana Barros. Let's see if Eddie can keep this up and prove me wrong.