DQJ is Back!!

That’s great.
I’m dead curious how management will sort this roster especially with three new draft picks.
I imagine Bazemore will not be returning, Bogdan may likely walk with nothing in return unless this Milwaukee trade sorts itself. And there’s potential trades looming, but bottom line we have a lot of players on the roster

I imagine Bazemore will not be returning
Hopefully we can work something out with the Warriors, such as a sign and trade. The Warriors have Minnesota's 21 first round pick, so what do they want? Buddy, Baze, the shirt off my back? No seriously, take it.

David Hardisty @clutchfans
Just throwing this out there if the Rockets do pursue a rebuild: The Warriors, now with a massive hole at SG, have a $17.2M trade exception that expires in four days. Eric Gordon makes $16.9M.

Three-team? Buddy to Warriors, pick to Kings?

Hopefully we can work something out with the Warriors, such as a sign and trade. The Warriors have Minnesota's 21 first round pick, so what do they want? Buddy, Baze, the shirt off my back? No seriously, take it.

Just throwing this out there if the Rockets do pursue a rebuild: The Warriors, now with a massive hole at SG, have a $17.2M trade exception that expires in four days. Eric Gordon makes $16.9M.

Interesting. Seems your more tired of Buddy’s shenanigans than myself.
Seriously though, Im ready to move on especially after yesterdays draft. We have some young promising players that say they are genuinely excited about playing for our team, new management that so far look like they know how to build a proper team... so yeah, make some inquiries.

Buddy makes more than $17.2. They cant add anymore to it.

SacTownKid

Hall of Famer
Great news. I hope they stay out of FA maybe bring back Baze but if not roll with the young guys. I think the Kings picked up super high potential with Ramsey and a ready now wing in Woodard. Give them a shot.

That’s great.
I’m dead curious how management will sort this roster especially with three new draft picks.
I imagine Bazemore will not be returning, Bogdan may likely walk with nothing in return unless this Milwaukee trade sorts itself. And there’s potential trades looming, but bottom line we have a lot of players on the roster
Yeah I think the back-up 2-3-4 is pretty set at this point with Haliburton, Woodard and DQJ. Baze is better, but he's certainly not 6 mil better than what I think those dudes can bring.

who is the 4 in that mix?
Woodard and DaQuan should both get some of those minutes next to Barnes. I don't know what goes down but that was kind of a Houston-esque draft IMO. I think playing smaller is happening if it were any hint.

As for Baze he's versatile and a glue guy. Bringing him back would be wise regardless. He would also be a great mentor to the picks they drafted last night.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Woodard and DaQuan should both get some of those minutes next to Barnes. I don't know what goes down but that was kind of a Houston-esque draft IMO. I think playing smaller is happening if it were any hint.

As for Baze he's versatile and a glue guy. Bringing him back would be wise regardless. He would also be a great mentor to the picks they drafted last night.
Right, and I think he’s one of those guys that you can convince to stay calm and with the Kings longterm if this season doesn’t immediately result in a playoff berth and instant contention. And as past rebuilds have taught us, you need at least one vet on a young team who can help settle things down and keep the highs and lows of the season in check.

I really liked what Bazemore did last year. I always noticed his defensive presence immediately. The way he played contrasted against the way most of the rest of our team played; upon inserting him into the game it was as if he was showing a bad team how a player on a good team plays, if that makes any sense. I liked the speed and defense combo of him and Fox on the floor at the same time.

Jason Jones @mr_jasonjones
DaQuan Jeffries' development is a nod to the Stockton Kings, coach Ty Ellis and former GM Anthony McClish and Asst GM Drake U'u. For years the Kings struggled to develop players like Jeffries into contributors. He went from cut by Orlando to in Sac's rotation by season's end.
And give credit to DaQuan and his personal staff too. He's done everything that a small undersized 4 in college needs to do to stick. He's right in that good area of a 3/4 combo.