Do your avatars need a home?

Then you've clicked on the right thread ;)

I set up an account with most of our member's avatars and old avatars, feel free to upload your own avatars on there.

KF Avatar Site

If you want to upload, use this login info.

user: kfavatars
pass: kingsfans

Last edited by a moderator:

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
The Freak said:

I set up an account with most of our member's avatars and old avatars, feel free to upload your own avatars on there.

KF Avatar Site

Nice, Freak. That is a nice service for our members. Kudos to you!! :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I would like to remind NEW members that most of those avatars belonged to other members before the board went down. So, before you pick one of those as your own, you might want to give the person who originally had the avatar a chance to reclaim it.

The Freak said:

KF Avatar Site

Thanks, TF!
I never had one before and don't have one now...I could never make up my mind but maybe now I'll finally make a decision on one with your help!!

Yeah it could directly..but if you want to change your avatar or you somehow lose it like most of us did a few days ago, you'll have it on the site ;)

I'm a little confused by all this action w/ the avatars. My avatar is on that first list of avatars and i don't think there is anyway to know it belongs to me unless you know my trademark from being a regular at KF. Can someone explain to me how i protect other new people from just going in to that collection that The Freak compiled and using it for their own...

Nazman said:
Can someone explain to me how i protect other new people from just going in to that collection that The Freak compiled and using it for their own...
you cant protect your avatar identity from new members..

Nazman said:
I'm a little confused by all this action w/ the avatars. My avatar is on that first list of avatars and i don't think there is anyway to know it belongs to me unless you know my trademark from being a regular at KF. Can someone explain to me how i protect other new people from just going in to that collection that The Freak compiled and using it for their own...
I have an idea. I will try to make that specific album password protected.

Last edited:
Mad D said:
you cant protect your avatar identity from new members..
Understood, but i still think it's a little misleading to collect a slew of avatars and place them up on a webpage for new people to consider when the actuality is that many of those avatars are being used by people who, in some cases, went to great lengths to track that avatar down off the internet. It's easier for somebody to see that avatar attached to a screen name in KF and a little confusing to see it compiled w/ no association made between the avatar and the current user. I assume that others understand this concern. I believe it's valid.

Of course we can't protect our avatars. But, again, seeing it attached to a screen name is one thing, seeing a pile of avatars that have been disconnected from their users is something else. Thanks to The Freak for doing what he can to protect our interests...