do we still have roster spaces to fill?

anybody out there? We need sombody who can step in a play...somebody like JJ did a few years ok. we might have him already with Alexander, only time will tell

Last edited:

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I'd really like to see Robinson as a King, but he might need potential season ending surgery, so I dont see much if a chance there.

Gill wouldnt be bad. A vertran, provide some bench leadership. Plus, I dig the hair!

Andriod_KiNg said:
Maybe we can pick up Hassel , if he still on waivers.
you mean the Hassel that has been playing on the TWolves all year?

Gtronic said:
I'd take Kendall Gill, maybe even take a chnace on Eddie Robinson
Robinson is in a pending deal with the Knicks but he failed his physical

SLAB said:
Gill wouldnt be bad. A vertran, provide some bench leadership. Plus, I dig the hair!
Gill is often injured. I don't think we need that. I'd rather have another big.. plus his hair is a flat top now and has been for the past two years :p

Last edited:
Mad D said:
you mean the Hassel that has been playing on the TWolves all year?

Robinson is in a pending deal with the Knicks but he failed his physical

Gill is often injured. I don't think we need that. I'd rather have another big.. plus his hair is a flat top now and has been for the past two years :p
Yea the Hassel from the T'Wolves ... im not really sure. Does anyone have info about him ?

Charles Oakley anyone????

edit: nevermind I didn't know he was that old. there are some real dinosaurs on that Free agent list

Last edited:
Greg Ostertag said:
I think I read somewhere that Eddie Robinson might opt for surgery and not even play this season since he is already getting paid by the Bulls
yep, after flunking his Knicks physical he is opting for that. so he is done for the year.

They're holding a spot in case Olden Polynice decides to return:D .

In all seriousness, Gary Trent's the one guy on that list who merits some interest, in my book. Maybe there's something wrong with him that I'm unaware of and that's why he's not on a roster. But after seeing Greg Ostertag -- yes, he's still hurt -- get bounced around by Danny Fortson in the Seattle game, having someone capable of throwing his weight around in the paint might be helpful. Granted, you'd still want to give Songaila most if not all of the minutes behind C-Webb, but there are times when you need a thug.

I imagine the Kings' roster is still a bit unsettled. They may not be sure yet whether they want to or need to keep both Courtney Alexander and Maurice Evans, and that decision could in turn effect Erik Daniels. Surely a guy like Trent would be more valuable -- even if only as a practice player -- than one of those guys.