Do the Kings Make a Trade?

Do the Kings make a trade?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish there was a trade that we could make that would improve our frontcourt, without having to move Bibby. I do not see that happening, but we can still hope, right?
I am going to vote yes, because something has to happen. I just has to. We can't keep floundering like we are now.

I wish there was a trade that we could make that would improve our frontcourt, without having to move Bibby. I do not see that happening, but we can still hope, right?
I am going to vote yes, because something has to happen. I just has to. We can't keep floundering like we are now.

That's why I voted yes also. I dunno if a trade will go down, but it's at the point where I feel like "something has to happen, right?"

If having Bibby go is the solution, then obviously that's good. But for some reason, I just can't picture the team without him, whatever happens.:( I have a strong feeling nothing is going to happen, knowing GP. But then, I look at the sudden C-Webb trade, so it's hard to know.

i agree with wut u said....i love the kings and i love mike and id be upset if they traded him....im goin to the wizards game tomorrow and im really lookin forward to seeing him play

IMO i still think hes got the old bibby in him, we've seen flashes of it and when muss was suspended i really thought bibby was lookin more like himself...i think kevin and bibby play well together

having said that, i think our frontcourt is what needs to be fixed...but im not an expert..i guess im hpin a trade goes down that benefits us, that excludes bibby

A significant trade would be just the thing to get fans like me more excited about the team but I can't see anything happening. Sacramento is going to be one of the many disappointed NBA cities by Thursday afternoon.

i agree with wut u said....i love the kings and i love mike and id be upset if they traded him....im goin to the wizards game tomorrow and im really lookin forward to seeing him play

IMO i still think hes got the old bibby in him, we've seen flashes of it and when muss was suspended i really thought bibby was lookin more like himself...i think kevin and bibby play well together

having said that, i think our frontcourt is what needs to be fixed...but im not an expert..i guess im hpin a trade goes down that benefits us, that excludes bibby
I agree, we need a big guy in the paint, i mean one that actually does something in there, i think we should try something there first, then work our way up to the guard.

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
If something goes down, wonderful. I am thinking that Geoff just cannot get enough for our trade pieces. He won't give away the store. I'm afraid we will have many disappointed fans tomorrow if nothing goes down. This summer may be different.

i want something to go down, but honestly i dont think moving bibby is where to start, unless some amazing offer comes around. which doesnt seem to be the situation....

start where our problem is, although tahts always been our problem...aquiring pieces that dont really help our needs

i want something to go down, but honestly i dont think moving bibby is where to start, unless some amazing offer comes around. which doesnt seem to be the situation....

start where our problem is, although tahts always been our problem...aquiring pieces that dont really help our needs
actually we don't need patchwork, we need to exchange our old vet talent for young inexpensive pieces and picks and rebuild through the draft. patchwork = continued mediocrity.

thats a true statement, dont get me wrong....i def agree

i just i still think bibbys got stuff left, and starting the rebuildin else wear may be better, but that is why im just a fan and not a gm ...

thats a true statement, dont get me wrong....i def agree

i just i still think bibbys got stuff left, and starting the rebuildin else wear may be better, but that is why im just a fan and not a gm ...
but there's a demand for bibby, so why not? i don't believe he's really part of the future anyways. we need to nab good players over the next couple of drafts and build our team around them.

I think we will make a deal or 2. We need to clear the deck and get some young talent in as well as some draft picks. We are obviously trying to clear some cap space and get some youth in. Great!!!!!!

Keep Artest and Martin as your core and build around them. Everyone else up for grabs. Even Artest if the offer is good enough!!!!!!!!!

I think there WILL be a trade of some sort...not sure on the magnitude of it, or who is actually making the trade, Joe and Gavin or GP...but either way, I think there will be a trade of some sort before the deadline tomorrow.