DeAaron Fox

I wasn’t around for the 1998/99 season as I was just 8 years old and had just come to the states as a soccer fanatic, but this is something real and this team is real. They have captured me in the same way that the Kings did when I watched them play for the first time in 2001. That was when I dropped the soccer ball and picked up a basketball.

Been through some great times, a lot of crappy times, but I really really hope it’s my turn to feel a 1998 type of season. I want to relish every second.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I wasn’t around for the 1998/99 season as I was just 8 years old and had just come to the states as a soccer fanatic, but this is something real and this team is real. They have captured me in the same way that the Kings did when I watched them play for the first time in 2001. That was when I dropped the soccer ball and picked up a basketball.

Been through some great times, a lot of crappy times, but I really really hope it’s my turn to feel a 1998 type of season. I want to relish every second.
Savor every single moment. Celebrate each victory. Cheer your heart out. Enjoy every single step on the journey because it goes by all too quickly. I was around back then - and way before then having been an NBA fan since 1963 and a Kings fan since 1985 - and I wish I had realized then how rare and special these moments are. Treasure them all!

Joerger: "I've never pushed to play this fast before. I've never had De'Aaron Fox before.(BIG GRIN) He's just ... wow ... just wow."

This is one of the biggest moments of the season so far. When knew he was fast. We knew he could handle. I knew he could shoot. HIs playmaking just keeps getting better. He is a defensive weapon now to use in crunch time. This is a luxury most teams don't have. The Fox can just take over games. He is 20 years old?

Last edited:
Every time I see a PHX box score, I see Jackson toiling in mediocrity. The guy is a turnover machine, and more often than not he's just not hitting his shots. Apparently even his defense (his supposed best attribute) is whatever. He looks like a straight bust.

To make matters worse, the Suns need a PG more than anything.

I love Fox. I still can't believe we finally got one. Thank you Phoenix.

Every time I see a PHX box score, I see Jackson toiling in mediocrity. The guy is a turnover machine, and more often than not he's just not hitting his shots. Apparently even his defense (his supposed best attribute) is whatever. He looks like a straight bust.

To make matters worse, the Suns need a PG more than anything.

I love Fox. I still can't believe we finally got one. Thank you Phoenix.
Saying Jackson is mediocre is a compliment dudes pure garbage. We dodged a bullet with that one Phoenix saved us especially if we ended up with JJ and stayed 5-7 in this years draft

Saying Jackson is mediocre is a compliment dudes pure garbage. We dodged a bullet with that one Phoenix saved us especially if we ended up with JJ and stayed 5-7 in this years draft
Yea the reason I hesitated in calling him pure garbage is because Phoenix can't seem to develop players. I can't tell whether they actually suck or just haven't been coached up right.

Regardless, I was reading their message board and one user said he was at a game, and he saw the coach talking to Josh and he wasn't listening at all, rolling his eyes.

Then he said once Jackson got into the game he loafed around on the first possession.

I think the dude is already checked out.

Yea the reason I hesitated in calling him pure garbage is because Phoenix can't seem to develop players. I can't tell whether they actually suck or just haven't been coached up right.

Regardless, I was reading their message board and one user said he was at a game, and he saw the coach talking to Josh and he wasn't listening at all, rolling his eyes.

Then he said once Jackson got into the game he loafed around on the first possession.

I think the dude is already checked out.
Only one way to find out. Send Ben to PHX for JJ