W
W
L
W
W
W
W
W

Which means that they are 19-2 over their past 21 games with their only two losses to the team with the best record in the league (Phoenix). With yet another win tonight, they are now 1/2 game back of Houston.

This makes it all the more important that we hold off Houston, because the Nuggets should leapfrog us for the fifth spot.

A

AriesMar27

if we get seattle that would be cool.... they are finally matching the hype that they got from the press for getting martin.....

F

Fillmoe

bojan_pecanac said:
Damn the Nuggets are on fire. I wouldn't be suprised if they pass the Kings for the 6th spot. I just hope we don't get San Antonio or Phoenix.
kings have the 5th spot..........

I hope Nuggets take out the Spurs, than we wont really have a great defensive talented team to stop us ( wishful thinking :D) because we will beat anyone else in the playoffs !

yes Denver is most certainly rolling...thank gosh we own the tie breaker over them...if Houston continues their recent skid they are in some serious danger of falling...they need to get their butts in high gear...as do the Kings

No big deal. The Nuggets will probably burn out just before the playoffs. Either that, or Carmelo will get injured. I'll bet they fade like a bottle-rocket.

quick dog said:
No big deal. The Nuggets will probably burn out just before the playoffs. Either that, or Carmelo will get injured. I'll bet they fade like a bottle-rocket.
care to put money on this?:eek: j/k but why do you think they will fade??

on second thought, do you have any kings jerseys?:D

quick dog said:
Why the hating and jinxing, quick dog? ;)