Congrats Spurs

Congrats Spurs and Spurs fans. It was a hell of a series and I can't think of a better team to lose to than the Spurs.

We gave it a hell of a run Kings fans and I'm proud to be a Kings fan still. At the end of the day, we can still hold our heads high.

Thank you Ron Artest for playing so damn hard and giving us Kings fans something to cheer about again in Sac Town. Thanks for the Sac Town Revival.

Last edited:

Prophetess

Gallifrayain
Congratulations to the Spurs. Your fans definitely have a team worthy of them.

One heck of a series.

We'll be back at you next year.

Props to the Spurs. Bowen is probably relieved to be rid of Bonzi and looking forward to guarding Dirk. Mavs better watch the hell out.

The Spurs are a hell of a team - but I will say that I kind of hate all the players on it and I will most definitely be rooting AGAINST them throughout the playoffs.

Hats off to the Spurs... We gave them a hell of a series and it was unfortunate that we had to be the ones to lose, but next season should be something good to look forward to. =]

Good hard fought battle by the Kings. I knew they'd make it a good series.

I see that text in white though Citrus. Nice way to end my midterms.

I'm glad the Kings played Spurs. They provided a great test. It will benefit them later on. And made them stronger than they would if they played someone like the Grizz.

Good Job Spurs, You're a great team and have proven why you are a champion. For god's sake please don;t lose to the Mavs. Nothing will thrill me more then to see Cuban frowning.

Entertaining series and great job by the Kings. Man I'm glad I don't have to watch Bonzi tearing up the Spurs D, like usual, for a while. If Kings can keep the pieces together and get a good post defender they'll be battling for a title.

And Martin is a stud or will be. He grew a lot this playoffs.

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Congrats, Spurs - you showed heart and grit. Here's to more great postseason meetings, hopefully with a better outcome for the Kings next time!

Grags Spurs!!! Now that Ginobili is not flopping against us I can start cheering for him again. He's my fav player outside the Kings. Good luck in the next series.

Do you guys actually like the Spurs? I'm just wondering...

I, for one, can't stand Ginobili, can't stand Finley, can't stand Nick Van-Exel, hate Bowen, hate Horry...I really don't like this team. Am I alone?

Well done San Antonio

The series wasnt as one sided in your favour as some predicted - but you did enough. Next year we'll even the score.

QueensFan said:
Do you guys actually like the Spurs? I'm just wondering...

I, for one, can't stand Ginobili, can't stand Finley, can't stand Nick Van-Exel, hate Bowen, hate Horry...I really don't like this team. Am I alone?
Maybe I'm just too nice, but I love Ginobili, and don't really hate the others. Well, Horry, yes. But just don't care about the others. I also like Duncan.