Charitabowl

I went last year. It was crowded! It was hard to see well with a cheap ticket, unless you really push through. 'Fraid I'm not pushy and am not one to step on kids just to get really close. However, I had a good time and its for a good cause. And Bibby walked by me from behind carrying his tennis shoes and one of the shoes hit my arm. My 'brush" with greatness, lol. I couldn't believe I got that close.

I wish I could be there as well. I could've done one VIP and one general as far as money goes, but what than my husband would've been left all by his lonesome in the cheap seat area. Hee Hee. Don't kid. He would've been the one in the cheap seats not me. I would've loved to have gotten on one of those teams but it is so expensive. I heard on 1140 from one the event coordinators that they are going to make the cheap seats better this year. More opportunity to meet and greet etc. They are also switching celebrities at the mid point of play so every team will have a chance to play with 2 celebrities, and if you have an inactive player for the first half, you automatically get an active one for the 2nd half. Lawrence Funderburk is coming back, Vlade, and many more. Arrrghh!! I want to go sooooo badly. Everyone going please take good notes and great pictures. I will live vicariously through you. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do, which pretty much leaves you open to anything.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The teaser for Ch. 3 sports said they're going to go bowling with the Kings...and they showed a quick clip of Tag hurling the ball down the lane and into the gutter right before it got to the 10-pin.

:D

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Not too much shown. They did show Tag and the gutter ball; a very short audio clip with Peja and another with Bobby...

One person was shown getting a strike and you should all be able to figure it out.

Yep, Geoff Petrie.

:D

last night was so fun i got autographs from greg ostertag, darius, peja, lawrence funderburke, grant napear, and bobby jackson. Me and my friend were waiting for peja when he was doing his raido interview and when he was walking out we asked him if we could sign for us and he had to go do a picture thing, so he told us i will sign i promise. So after he was done he came out and there was a whole bunch of people waiting for him and he looked at us and said, i promised u guys and signed our stuff and walked away. that was fun! mike bibby and brad miller never showed up and when we first got there we were very upset cuz they are the main people we wanted to go see but we got over that after we started getting autographs. As soon as i upload my pics on my computer i will post them.:D

Daniela said:
Kingsfan52miller, I am so jeoulous. I cannot believe you met all those guys. Did anyone else go? Who won?

ummm mobley was not there none of the new guys were there, and i think that was about it. im not sure who won i was too busy getting autographs to pay attention, i dont think anyone was paying that much attention.

BK_KingsFan said:
Damn! His wife ain't too shabby either ;)
She's really beautiful. A model in Greece and she was a highjumper on the 1996 Greek Olympic team. With that combo, maybe we could get a very tall, real slamdown dunker. :D

The baby is adorable and definitely looks like dad. Thanks for posting the pic.

(Pedja said Vlade intended to be there, but missed his flight. LA traffic. :( )

Sure sounds like a lot people flaked on the event...I heard Skinner, Thomas, Corliss and Vlade all talking about it, and none of them showed? Eh, still a cool event.