Celebrity Trash Kings Style

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/gate/archive/2004/09/03/ddish.DTL

TYRA SPLITS FROM BASKETBALL ACE BEAU

Supermodel Tyra Banks has had good reason not to discuss her reported romance with basketball hunk Chris Webber -- the couple split up two months ago.

Banks has been coy about the relationship in recent interviews, refusing to confirm or deny reports that she was engaged to the Sacramento Kings star.

Now, his publicist has confirmed the couple "broke up two months ago and remain good friends." Newly single Banks' past loves have included movie maker John Singleton.

I guess she won't be the downfall of the Kings ;)

Since it was last reported they were on the verge of marriage. Don't you love these dumb rumor articles? :)

It's not the same without Tyra Banks attending games in Arco. They have a tentative to zoom up to her when she does attend.

She was great in "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air".

gotpitbull said:
I guess she won't be the downfall of the Kings ;)

Since it was last reported they were on the verge of marriage. Don't you love these dumb rumor articles? :)
My thoughts exactly! Just 2 weeks ago I read about their engagement, now all of a sudden they've been split up for a while....... :confused:

But if it's true-then Peja is officialy the one with the hottest girlfriend!

Don't Worry

bibbyweb said:
i hope that Webber is not too sad about the breakup. Hope that it doesn't affect his play.

Don't worry, he's had better looking semi-famous women than Tyra. He's only out for having sex with a famous supermodel. He should play alot better without her, if anything. It was just his turn to sleep with Tyra, since everybody else in the NBA,NFL,MLB,NHL and the whole entertainment industry has gotten their turns.
He was just stupid enough to keep her around for a longer time than the smarter guys that just banged her and dumped her did. But since he's dun up half the women in Sac, he just kept Tyra around too long. They're probably planning a seceret wedding.

I know it's not Kings style..

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/basketball/nba/09/16/bc.bkn.nuggets.anthony.ap/index.html

Anthony, girlfriend in squabble at New York bar

Posted: Thursday September 16, 2004 9:16PM; Updated: Thursday September 16, 2004 11:42PM

DENVER (AP) -- Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony was at a New York bar this week where a dispute broke out involving his girlfriend, his agent said.

Anthony's girlfriend, MTV host La La Vasquez, was spit on by her ex-fiance during a private party Monday for rapper Swizz Beatz.

"It's not a big deal," Calvin Andrews, Anthony's agent, told The Denver Post.

"It was a misunderstanding between two people."

Michael Morales, general manager of Club Babalu, said no one was injured and there were no damages in the squabble involving Anthony, Vasquez and a man named Sugar Ray, who once proposed to Vasquez on MTV as she hosted a New Year's Eve show.

Sugar Ray approached Anthony and Vasquez, the agent said. "I can acknowledge that the guy spit [a drink] in [Anthony's] girlfriend's face," Andrews said.

Morales agreed and said Anthony left with his entourage a short time later.

On Tuesday, Anthony phoned New York radio station WQHT-FM to give his account, Andrews said. Vasquez also hosts a show on the station.

"He said he reacted like any other man would react," Andrews said. "Then the other guy [Sugar Ray] called in, and he did admit spitting in her face, and he apologized for it."

Nuggets officials declined comment.

Mad D said:
is this a kings celebrity trash rumor thread?

credit astonefox at kingstalk for finding this
Why yes, yes it is.

Oh boy, do I really want to know the specifics of what was going on with this picture? Is that really Jason Terry with Mike? If so he looks tore up off of something.

Last edited:
The quote that goes with the photo...

EVERBODY WHOSE ANYBODY WAS AT "SPLASH MONDAYS" THIS EVENING FOR "MR.CHEEKS ALBUM RELEASE PARTY/JASON TERRY(DALLAS MAVERICKS) BIRTHDAY BASH". "SPLASH MONDAYS" NYC'S PREMIER MONDAY NIGHT HOTSPOT. THIS HAS QUICKLY BECOME THE CELEBRITIES CHOICE EACH & EVERY MONDAY. THIS MONDAY "DJ CLUE,FABOLOUS,PETE ROCK,YOUNG GAVIN,HUDDY 6,JA RULE,JOE BUDDEN,MR.CHEEKS,JASON TERRY,MIKE BIBBY,LARRY HUGHES, & KENNY ANDERSON WERE ALL IN THE BUILDING THIS EVENING PARTYING TO THE SOUNDS OF "DJ WILL" AND "THE PEOPLE'S HOST" FAME FORTUNE. IF YOU WEREN'T HERE WHERE WERE YOU??? THE BOTTLES OF CRYSTAL,MOET,HENNESSY WERE POPPING ALL NIGHT. **JUST MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE HERE NEXT WEEK!!!! (EARLY)

Here's another: