Bucks Trade In Jeopardy: Bogi Didn’t Agree Go to the Bucks

SLAB

Hall of Famer
On Friday, The Athletic’s Sam Amick and Eric Nehm reported that the Lakers are pursuing a sign-and-trade for Bogdanovic, who’s sign-and-trade deal to the Bucks fell apart. League sources confirmed the report: The Lakers are indeed pursuing Bogdanovic, though the Hawks are considered the favorites. – via Kevin O'Connor @ The Ringer
Lakers would be a good landing spot for him. Basically any team where he would be far down from top-dog status would be a good landing spot for him. I assume he’s play within himself because of the superior options around him.

Lakers would be a good landing spot for him. Basically any team where he would be far down from top-dog status would be a good landing spot for him. I assume he’s play within himself because of the superior options around him.
The way it's going, Bogi is going to require Lebron to relinquish the point forward duties and that they consider not signing AD so Bogi can get his $25mil/year.

I kid.....kinda

Myles Turner, come on down.
Yeah I wouldn’t mind adding Holmes to the deal (since they are going to want a replacement bid for him) and taking back salary filler from them to get rid of Buddy and acquire Turner. Talk about your kill two birds with one stone

dude12

Hall of Famer
I think ATL and SAC should go big on a deal.....would Love to get John Collins and either Hunter or Reddish and we add In Holmes or Bjelica or both to Bogi.......or something like that

Marc Stein: Atlanta still widely regarded as the frontrunners to sign Rajon Rondo, league sources say, but one source says that the Clippers remain in the hunt – via Twitter TheSteinLine

Bogdan refusing to go to a championship calliber team to play a starting SG (Bucks) tells me he’s either after more money or he really wants to stay here. I watched him on a local TV here in Serbia this summer, he said he likes Sacramento, his sister is attending college there and he repeated a few times - “I don’t want to go anywhere else”.

With rumors about his best friend on the team (Buddy) going to Denver or Dallas (or elsewhere), I can see how staying in Sacramento is something he now wants even more.

SLAB

Hall of Famer
I don’t want Bogi for any cost, but if he has Bonzi’d himself at least we can ship him off later. That said, with the apparent lack of interest once the Bucks deal fell apart maybe the rest of the league isn’t as enamored with him either.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
I don’t want Bogi for any cost, but if he has Bonzi’d himself at least we can ship him off later. That said, with the apparent lack of interest once the Bucks deal fell apart maybe the rest of the league isn’t as enamored with him either.
Maybe a lot of the Bucks’ interest in him came down to Giannis wanting him.
Maybe Bogi is the Greek Freak’s KCP

Bogi was supposedly pursuing the deal himself in a desire to play with Giannis, possibly with some player-player recruiting taking place. Allegedly he likes Sacramento.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
And yet this guy is pushing for Hinkie on a team with championship aspirations? I've yet to see anything other than long term tanking and hitting on 1 out of every 2 or 3 drafts to suggest Hinkie is a good GM.

But yes, their GM sounds like Vlade without the help.
Vlade except someone else already had selected Luka for him.