Bonzi Wells return

Probably when the Kings get off this road trip. I'm very anxious as well. :) Bonzi and Artest.

Bad Boys....Bad Boys.....What you gonna a do....What you gonna do when they come for you???? :D

Troy said:
Probably when the Kings get off this road trip. I'm very anxious as well. :) Bonzi and Artest.

Bad Boys....Bad Boys.....What you gonna a do....What you gonna do when they come for you???? :D
yup yup agree they are gona be rally good together! bibby bonzi artest man thats good rite there!cant wait to see them all play together!

Bonzi AND the Tru Warier .... Can't WAIT!!!

I can imagine games they will have a total of 10 steals or MORE between them.

Once we turn up the screws defensively...which is bound to happen...ARcO will be rocking!

We know they will gell defensviely....that's inevitable.

I just hope they gel fast on offense.....starting today.

bench_blob said:
Bonzi AND the Tru Warier .... Can't WAIT!!!

I can imagine games they will have a total of 10 steals or MORE between them.

Once we turn up the screws defensively...which is bound to happen...ARcO will be rocking!

We know they will gell defensviely....that's inevitable.

I just hope they gel fast on offense.....starting today.
I don't know about defense, I'm concerned about our interior defense and rebounding as always.

I want Bonzi back as soon as possible too but not at the risk that he goes right back out. A groin injury is not one where you rush to get back early. I would rather have a healthy Bonzi for the rest of the year come back in two weeks rather than have his return this week just to see him go back out in less than a month. Unfortunately, I think Bonzi is the type of person that would come back early just because of our whole situation.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's really not necessary to start a new "when will Bonzi return" thread every few days. Believe me, when something concrete is released it will definitely be posted...

I wonder if I am the only one, but I am VERY excited with the idea of a lineup including Bonzi and Artest [as long as they don't kill someone in the stands].

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
jacobdrj said:
I wonder if I am the only one, but I am VERY excited with the idea of a lineup including Bonzi and Artest [as long as they don't kill someone in the stands].
or on the court...

or each other.... :p

But yes, many of us are looking forward to that pairing. But it could either way. Be great and nasty. Or implode spectacularly.

Circa_1985_Fan said:
Bash Brothers!!;)
Don't go giving them any ideas.

You guys realize that with the pickup of Artest, lots and lots of people now hate us by default. If Miller continues to set those hard picks like he occasionally does, people will hate us. Not that I have a problem with it, but's a change from Kings of the past few years. Unless you're a Laker or Mavericks fan, there wasn't too much to hate about the Kings.

Oh... forgot about the Warriors fans, who somehow came to the conclusion that Webber ruined them and the effects are still on going.

Then there's the Detroit factor. With Artest and the stuff we pulled earlier this year, could a rivalry brew?

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
Packt said:
Then there's the Detroit factor. With Artest and the stuff we pulled earlier this year, could a rivalry brew?
Only if we play better than we did last time against them.

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Packt said:
Don't go giving them any ideas.

You guys realize that with the pickup of Artest, lots and lots of people now hate us by default. If Miller continues to set those hard picks like he occasionally does, people will hate us. Not that I have a problem with it, but's a change from Kings of the past few years. Unless you're a Laker or Mavericks fan, there wasn't too much to hate about the Kings.

Oh... forgot about the Warriors fans, who somehow came to the conclusion that Webber ruined them and the effects are still on going.

Tough to have a rivalry with a team in the other conference who is on an entirely different planet than you are right now.

jacobdrj said:
You're not the only one. Though I am having difficulty wrapping my mind around the idea of a "Bonzi and Ron's Kids Camp" :D