Bobby Jackson cleared to play

Napear just announced that BJax will play tonight. Peja will practice tomorrow. Brad's coming along great, but questionable for game 1, possible game 2.

i read the newest update on bjax on sacbee

i found two sad things

*bobby will not play until the playoffs so no playing time tonite

*and peja has been put on the injured list

Sacbee is behind the times. Bobby is supposed to play. Peja has been placed on the IR, but that is no big, as the IR ends with the regular season.

PejaHoops16 said:

i found two sad things

No, GN on KHTK (a few minutes ago) said the paper was wrong. Bobby will play tonight. Peja had to be put on the IR list to let BJax play tonight. (Can only have 12 "active" players, so someone had to go to IR. Peja was not going to play this game anyway.) This does not mean Peja has to sit out 5 games. At this point it only means he's on IR for this game.

Last edited:
PejaHoops16 said:

i found two sad things

I heard Peja was put on the dl so Jackson could get some "limited minutes" tonight.

Now I have a real interest in this game. I wouldn't have even watched this game before if it wasn't the Kings. Now this will be fun to watch. I hope Mike shoots about 3 jumpers, makes 2 passes, and finds 1 nice spot on the bech to watch Bobby & Eddie run the squad. Maybe he could learn something about on the ball D!

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
Bobby is playing. That means that, for me, the universe is once again in alignment. All is well with the world. (Okay, improved then).

Good to see you back, BJax.....

from your 6thmanfan

teamdimechampionship said:
Now I have a real interest in this game. I wouldn't have even watched this game before if it wasn't the Kings. Now this will be fun to watch. I hope Mike shoots about 3 jumpers, makes 2 passes, and finds 1 nice spot on the bech to watch Bobby & Eddie run the squad. Maybe he could learn something about on the ball D!
That's funny.