Biggest Win of the Season

Biggest Win of the Season?

• 02/04/05- Kings make 4th quarter comeback against Knicks, Bibby scores 40- 116-115

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • 02/26/05- New-look Kings beat new-look 76ers, 101-99

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • 03/08/05- Bibby hits a bank shot 3 to beat Memphis 85-82

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • 03/11/05- Bibby does it again- beat the Clippers 113-112

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 03/24/05- Kings avoid sweep by beating Dallas 109-101

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • 04/05/05- Kings avoid sweep by beating Seattle 122-101

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
I think the Spurs at home was our best, but I think the biggest was that early season win over Phoenix in Phoenix -- we were pretty close to panic stage there before that happened, were something like 1-4 with the Maloofs rumbling about something needing to change. It was a huge important win for us in staving off the rebuilding we eventually took anyway. Bought us months, might well have saved Rick his job.

I like the comeback win against NY...and thats what I voted for...

Obviously all of those choices were great wins...

I forgive you KC for leaving some off ;)

I would have added the blowout win over the Cavs at home and the blowout win over the Cavs in Cleveland....other great wins the OT win over the GSWs in Oakland...the first meeting over the Nets in Sac where Brad Miller was unstoppable hitting like a nice long string of shots...another win that I enjoyed our victory over Utah...they were knocking our players out left and right and we still won --Mo got a concussion and a nice long lifetime scar...GO got his front teeth knocked out and had to get stitches on his lip...Peja got pissed at Matt Harpring and was about to fight him hadn't Chris stepped in...we did it without Mike Bibby who took the game off to rest his ankle

Aww its nice remembering the good times

I remember back when we beat the Suns and not even being really surprised by it. At that point I figured Phoenix would come back to earth within a few games anyways... :)

Now it seems like a much more impressive win!

Variant said:
I remember back when we beat the Suns and not even being really surprised by it. At that point I figured Phoenix would come back to earth within a few games anyways... :)

Now it seems like a much more impressive win!
Damn. Check out the box score for that game.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=241113021

Rick went with just eight men that night, and those eight men really stepped it up. That was when Brad was having his little shooting problem.

Steve Nash had a monster game, as did Amare (the scoring leader at the time).

And yeah, that win probably did save Rick his job.

OT Win at Houston

I may be off here, but I seem to recall a HUGE 3 pointer at the buzzer by Chris Webber to tie the game. Then a win in overtime. I've gotta go with that one..

I know its too late to change things... but that 3-1 record we have against the sonics this season, should have been 2-2 if those refs knew what a goaltend was...

N.U.F.A.N. said:
I know its too late to change things... but that 3-1 record we have against the sonics this season, should have been 2-2 if those refs knew what a goaltend was...
I believe you're thinking of the Mavs? ;)

And I totally forgot about that OT win in Houston where Webb hit the three. That was HUGE...it's tough to remember each game just by looking at the schedule and scores, but I knew you guys would come through. :D

F

Fillmoe

tubiscus said:
I may be off here, but I seem to recall a HUGE 3 pointer at the buzzer by Chris Webber to tie the game. Then a win in overtime. I've gotta go with that one..
same here...... chris for 3 to send it to OT! i think that was the same game where he was listening into the other teams huddle LOL

yeah the win over the Pistons was a nice win after our six game road trip and also nice cuz it was the debut of the new guys...

the OT win over Houston was also another nice win and fun game to watch though every time Scott Padgett hit a 3 I wanted to slit my wrists