Bibby?

I am not saying to bring him back, or saying we shouldn't. More or less want to hear what you guys have to say about the subject.

Hawks Hinting They Won't Re-Sign Bibby?

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60068/20090625/hawks_hinting_they_wont_re_sign_bibby/ Jun 25, 2009 12:15 PM EST
If the Hawks do in fact acquire Jamal Crawford, it could spell the end for Mike Bibby in Atlanta.
A source close to Bibby told ESPN on Thursday night that the team's management has sent signals that they won't re-sign the point guard this summer.
Trading for Crawford won't keep the Hawks from drafting a point guard in Thursday night's NBA Draft. Atlanta is reportedly looking at Brandon Jennings, Eric Maynor and Jeff Teague.

A

AriesMar27

no we shouldnt try to acquire bibby... though we shouldnt have traded him or signed beno...

gunks

Hall of Famer
Naaaah....

Loved Bibs in the glory days, but towards the end of his time here he was really being a punk. Dogging it. Jacking up dumb threes. Freezing out the emerging Kevin Martin.

It'll be fun to see where he ends up though. I wonder if there's any contenders out there with enough cash to sign him.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I think the OP is saying it might not be up to Bibby...

A source close to Bibby told ESPN on Thursday night that the team's management has sent signals that they won't re-sign the point guard this summer.
As far as him coming back to the Kings? No.