bibby-the-man creations (merged)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
We have another forum for this type of stuff, so I'm moving this to the Art Studio.

Welcome to Kingsfans.com!!

If anyone has any request's for wallpaper please be free to tell me.

Just tell me what player you want and if you want me to make a wallpaper out of a certain picture please post it here or send it to me.

Thank you:)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
It's really nice. If I could make one suggestion? The lettering is really hard to read. You might want to think about using a less complicated font. Sometimes having something too fancy takes away from the picture as a whole...

Just a suggestion. If you do revise it, let me know. I'll be one of the first to download it.

;)

Ive got a cool Francisco one but I have too many shortcuts so I was wondering if you could make me a Francisco one but have room for shortcuts?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
YES!! YES!! YES!!

Nicely done, bibby-the-man. Can I ask for some slight changes so that is fits my screen better?

6th

Homer Fan Since 1985
bibby-the-man said:
Yes, ill try my best.
Okay, here are my thoughts. 1st of all, my icons are all down the left side of my screen. So, I would rather have the "gray side with the 24 and the Kings logo" on the left hand side of my screen. The "Bobby Jackson in paint splotch" (which I just love, btw) I would want more centered. And, Bobby himself could be standing on the right side of the screen instead of just right of center. Also, make sure that the purple background is completely behind Bobby. It shows him off better.

If this shifting of things is too much trouble, no prob. I just think it would fit better. I do totally love what you did.