Bibby probable for Friday nights game....

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
He pretty much always plays through injuries, so I'd be surprised if he isn't there for this one. Unless the front office has finally gotten proactive of course. ;)

he always plays through it but I dont think he ever does really good with an ankle injury, this is like the 5th time this year hes injured his ankle, maybe more, bad timing.

I didnt see this posted so here it is. Bibby may not play against the Clipps tonight.

Status Alert
: Bibby suffered a mild left ankle sprain Thursday, and is listed as probable for Friday night's game against the Clippers, the Sacramento Bee reports. (Mar 30)

http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3245

one word yay lol more games we lose the brighter our future looks. he could shut it down for the season that would be nice but then he wouldnt want to opt out of his contract awell one more L is some what a good thing this season

Muss to Mike, Brad, and Kenny:

"You guys just take the rest of the year off o.k.? We value your patronage and want to give you guys a jump on the summer. It was nice working with you, but we are all getting canned, I can just feel it!!! At least your guys are all going to the T-Pups for KG. Now where can I go to use my mad Power Point & Kool Aid skillz????" :p

I cannot claim the source for certain, I'm thinking that it came to me in a dream, but it sounded and looked so real!!! :)

Last edited:
I hope that he is oK AND that he plays. I hope that he has an amazing game. I want this for many reasons. One of which is that if he is here next year, he needs to start rebuilding his confidence. If he is not, I want his trade value to be as high as possible.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Mike is playing... and after the article about Jason Hart in the paper this morning, I suspect Bibby is going to be highly motivated.