Anyone have the Hawes 360 then dunk

Does anyone have a video clip of last night's game when Hawes pulled off that 360 in traffic followed by the tomahawk jam?

I looked at the NBA.com top 10 plays of the night and no Spencer... but what was not odd, but sad were the numerous bulls and lkaers clips that were far less impressive than the Hawes dunk. In fact, the two Bulls clips are two nearly identical putback dunks by Tyrus Thomas. Media bias is alive and well!

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Everyone always wants to see the Lakers for some reason, and maybe the match up still holds some name appeal even if it's no contest on the basketball court right now. The potential that someone gets punched in the face is at least a little higher than normal, so that's good for prime time TV I guess.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Also, I'd like to see the dribble up court with the behind the back pass. This kid has definitely made it more interesting watching a Kings game.

off the subject a little, but did you guys see nbatvs most voted game of week next week was Sac vs LA 39%.......suprising.
Does that honestly surprise you? The Lakers are gonna win that every single week they are eligible because now that they are once again the best in the league, the entire nation becomes a giant Laker fan.