A plea to fellow Kings fans to help with a vote

Hi Guys

i am looking to see if i can get any fellow kings fans help me out by voting on an online vote....

I support a local small soccer team Harogate Town AFC..... who has just done well in the fa cup (a knockout compition for the whole country) we made the second round beating a much bigger team

and the vote is for the player of the round... one of the nominee's is one of my teams players Chib Chilaka and i hope to be able to convince you guys help me out in getting him the win

One of the prizes for being player of the round is a little cash. Harrogate town is not a professional club (unlike the outher players nominated.) Chib volenteers in the local community helping reformed drug users through soccer so isnt rich and this cash whould be great for him.

The club also gets cash which is badly needed with our falling down stadium and over half our games have been called off due to a waterlogged pitch. the money whould go to good use and whould be welcome for a non professional team which gets an attenence of 500 odd

The final prize is the best one for Chib he gets to go to the final at wembley the biggest thing in the soccer calender and somthing a player like chib deserves but only dreams about.

So i ask please can you help me out and vote for Chib Chilaka on the link below (at he bottom of the page) this will make a massive difference to the club

The FA | The FA Cup - Player of the Round