A personal note

A decade has gone by. When I joined kingsfans.com I had just turned 79 so since I was pushing 80 years of age what better moniker to adopt than “pshn80“. So I did. Now I am less than three weeks from my 90th birthday changing to “pshn90” would be appropriate. Well I’m not going to do it. I’ll just lie about my age. Cheers.

A decade has gone by. When I joined kingsfans.com I had just turned 79 so since I was pushing 80 years of age what better moniker to adopt than “pshn80“. So I did. Now I am less than three weeks from my 90th birthday changing to “pshn90” would be appropriate. Well I’m not going to do it. I’ll just lie about my age. Cheers.
This seems like a ploy to extract extra birthday goodwill over the next three weeks, but nevertheless...

Happy early Birthday!

that is awesome