A little work out with Fox:

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
he will fill into his frame in due time, at the same time he doesn't want to add too much muscle to slow him down so it's finding a fine line between both aspects which I have no doubt the Kings Athletic staff will take care of accordingly. Giles too has that frame where he can really be a beast once he's 24-25.

Fox has been fairly secretive about his summer workouts, but he did post one that interesting, and at time funny. You can see that he's added some muscle to his frame. Anyway here it is. If it's been posted somewhere else I apologize..

Thanks for video Baja. Id love to have more videos of the young guys summer workouts. Is there a site or journalist that covers them?

Nice of Frank Mason to stick around and workout with Fox to keep him company....has put on a few lbs though :(
You so funny! But for all those who will now be thinking that was Mason in the workout video, it wasn’t. The guy who looks a little like Mason is Fox’s manager and trainer.

bajaden

Hall of Famer
Thanks for video Baja. Id love to have more videos of the young guys summer workouts. Is there a site or journalist that covers them?
No, it's catch as catch can. I comb the dark halls hidden below the ground everyday in hope that I stumble across something. Actually Sean Cunningham is a good one to follow. He seems to post a lot of video. Most of the info I get either comes from someone I know, or from twitter, where I follow half the world. I find following the players themselves on twitter will get you a lot of video. Some like Giles posts quite a bit of stuff. Fox rarely posts video, so this one was a surprise.

he will fill into his frame in due time, at the same time he doesn't want to add too much muscle to slow him down so it's finding a fine line between both aspects which I have no doubt the Kings Athletic staff will take care of accordingly. Giles too has that frame where he can really be a beast once he's 24-25.
summer

It's summer which means everybody has "put on 12 lbs of muscle" and every big has "developed a reliable 3pt shot" so every report has to be taken with a grain of salt but the word from the Team USA practices was that with the added muscle Fox was somehow even faster than before.

kingsboi

Hall of Famer
summer

It's summer which means everybody has "put on 12 lbs of muscle" and every big has "developed a reliable 3pt shot" so every report has to be taken with a grain of salt but the word from the Team USA practices was that with the added muscle Fox was somehow even faster than before.
well reports are different than actually watching the workout videos and seeing him gain some muscle, even if it's only a couple of pounds of it.

Not just reports. He was absolutely tearing through legit NBA players during the televised Team USA blue-white scrimmage after which he got benched for some reason.
As far as how Pop saw it at the time, Fox was matchup dependent and Mitchell wasnt. I mean they are 1A and 1B from that draft as far as anybody outside of Boston is concerned but the matchup nightmare Fox is versus Mitchell's undersized chucking ass to me is a no brainer. Fox leads by getting his teammates involved. Mitchell leads by "taking control" to the detriment of the team, but sometimes coaches prefer that player over the team guy.

Just funny to see it from Pop but I feel he wanted his guy to shine over Fox and Fox wasnt about that life.

In looking at the box score and the minute distro anyway.

As far as how Pop saw it at the time, Fox was matchup dependent and Mitchell wasnt. I mean they are 1A and 1B from that draft as far as anybody outside of Boston is concerned but the matchup nightmare Fox is versus Mitchell's undersized chucking ass to me is a no brainer. Fox leads by getting his teammates involved. Mitchell leads by "taking control" to the detriment of the team, but sometimes coaches prefer that player over the team guy.

Just funny to see it from Pop but I feel he wanted his guy to shine over Fox and Fox wasnt about that life.

In looking at the box score and the minute distro anyway.
Team USA definitely made a huge mistake in screwing around with his minutes

Their loss, our gain.