4th Pick and Parsons

Why? Because the stupid leaks in the front office have finally been eliminated.
So Vlade has his own "Cone of Silence" and regularly uses his shoe phone to discuss potential trades with the Grizz and Denver?

If Vlade was having these type of talks, sure maybe our FO has no leaks, but that does not stop Grizz or Denver as being sources of rumors

Unrealistic. Denver offers Faried to shed salary, not to get even more salary alongside 37 years old. Also they have 6 or 7 PFs on the roster. If they receive player in return, it would be minimal salary, backup PG or SF (read FM3 or JJ).
Can someone clear it up for me I’ve thought that ZBo has a partially guaranteed contract

Zach Randolph signed a 2 year / $24,000,000 contract with the Sacramento Kings, including $24,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $12,000,000. In 2018-19, Randolph will earn a base salary of $11,692,308, while carrying a cap hit of $11,692,308 and a dead cap value of $11,692,308.

Per Spotrac.com

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/sacramento-kings/zach-randolph-2626/

It is an ender for next year, but no salary relief for this off-season

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Zach Randolph signed a 2 year / $24,000,000 contract with the Sacramento Kings, including $24,000,000 guaranteed, and an annual average salary of $12,000,000. In 2018-19, Randolph will earn a base salary of $11,692,308, while carrying a cap hit of $11,692,308 and a dead cap value of $11,692,308.

Per Spotrac.com

http://www.spotrac.com/nba/sacramento-kings/zach-randolph-2626/

It is an ender for next year, but no salary relief for this off-season
Wow. Interesting site. Thanks for the link. :)

If this team was smart, which they are not, they would acquire the 4th pick from Memphis and draft Doncic at 2, and draft Bagley/Porter at 4. This would really help out Fox so much IMO. But again, that means having faith in Vlade who is just as incompetent as PDA. (or even moreso)

If this team was smart, which they are not, they would acquire the 4th pick from Memphis and draft Doncic at 2, and draft Bagley/Porter at 4. This would really help out Fox so much IMO. But again, that means having faith in Vlade who is just as incompetent as PDA. (or even moreso)
Well nobody is smart enough to do a trade that’s not on the table or reasonably possible. Memphis would trade down 2-5 spots

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
There's a whole bunch of threads in the Personnel Moves talking about stuff like that. :)

As far as the comparison of Vlade to PDA, that's just silly. PDA did more to ruin this franchise than anyone not named Maloof. This isn't the thread for that discussion, however.

What would you suggest Vlade use as assets to get the #4 pick from Memphis?

What would you suggest Vlade use as assets to get the #4 pick from Memphis?
I think the idea stems from the rumor that Memphis would deal the #4 pick is a team was willing to absorb Chandler Parson's albatross contract.

But even then, I think the Grizzlies want to move down, not out of the draft. But if they were willing to, I think it'd be Willie (or possibly Skal) + Buddy for Parsons and #4.

The only other big trade chip is Fox and that seems like a non-starter to me.

If we could get this deal done as well as the Fultz/Saric/10th with Philly that would be unreal I would gladly give up both WCS and Hield for 4th and Parsons and have a starting backcourt of Fox/Fultz with Bogie as the Manu 6th man.

If we could get this deal done as well as the Fultz/Saric/10th with Philly that would be unreal I would gladly give up both WCS and Hield for 4th and Parsons and have a starting backcourt of Fox/Fultz with Bogie as the Manu 6th man.
This would be interesting. A lineup of...

PG - Fox / Mason
SG - Fultz / Bogdanovic
SF - Porter (#4) / Mik. Bridges (#10) / Jackson
PF - Saric / Labissiere
C - Giles

...has a lot of potential

bajaden

Hall of Famer
I would love to acquire the 4th pick, but lets be honest here. They're the one's with hat in hand trying to rid themselves of a bad contract. Yeah, I'm willing to take it off their hands, but I'm not giving up any of my young core players to do it. They want Randolph back, or perhaps Shumpert, then done deal. But no, I'm not giving up Buddy or Bog's, or any of those guys on the chance that I'll get a better player at four.

PG - Fox / Mason
SG - Fultz / Bogdanovic
PF - Saric / Labissiere
C - Giles

Or you do a trade like this:

MEM Gets: Dario Saric & Willie Cauley-Stein
MEM Gives: #4 and Chandler Parsons

PHI Gets: #2
PHI Gives: Markelle Fultz, Dario Saric, & #10

SAC Gets: #4, #10, Markelle Fultz, & Chandler Parsons
SAC Gives: #2 & Willie Cauley-Stein

—————————

PG - Fox / Fultz/ Mason
SG - Bogdanovic / Hield
SF - Mik. Bridges (#10) / Jackson
PF - Porter Jr. (#4) / Labissiere
C - Giles

Or you do a trade like this:

MEM Gets: Dario Saric & Willie Cauley-Stein
MEM Gives: #4 and Chandler Parsons

PHI Gets: #2
PHI Gives: Markelle Fultz, Dario Saric, & #10

SAC Gets: #4, #10, Markelle Fultz, & Chandler Parsons
SAC Gives: #2 & Willie Cauley-Stein

—————————

PG - Fox / Fultz/ Mason
SG - Bogdanovic / Hield
SF - Mik. Bridges (#10) / Jackson
PF - Porter Jr. (#4) / Labissiere
C - Giles
Honest question but what does Fultz do for us? It's interesting but I don't think it makes us better.

PG - Fox / Mason
SG - Fultz / Bogdanovic
PF - Saric / Labissiere
C - Giles

The other thing I really like about is after intitially starting together you stagger minutes Fox/Fultz and remove the need for Mason who to me is a 3rd string PG at best and that means more of the ball for Bogie/Fultz/Fox.

I would love to acquire the 4th pick, but lets be honest here. They're the one's with hat in hand trying to rid themselves of a bad contract. Yeah, I'm willing to take it off their hands, but I'm not giving up any of my young core players to do it. They want Randolph back, or perhaps Shumpert, then done deal. But no, I'm not giving up Buddy or Bog's, or any of those guys on the chance that I'll get a better player at four.

For the most part, I agree but I would give up WCS in a heartbeat. He's due for a massive overpay next year and the Kings shouldn't give it to him. Hell, when I think about it, why would Memphis want to get rid of one bad contract to only trade for a player that will be massively overpaid next year? They probably are going to ask for Buddy Hield instead of WCS...which I won't do. But I hope this team moves on from WCS.