2015-16 KingsFans Fantasy Basketball - Daily/Auction

Hi basketball fans. I started up our KingsFans Daily league with Auction draft again this year. I know it's late but I'd like to see if we can get a decent sized league.

Here are some details:

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 31 10:30am PDT (new time)
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 40
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

Again, this is a daily league with an auction draft (only the draft uses the auction format). We usually have lots of fun with the auction format so I encourage folks to sign up and try it out.

If you'd like to join, start a conversation with me and I'll send you an invite.

Last edited:
The autodrafts lead to some good humor during the auction drafts, but also do surprisingly well overall. You'll just miss the fun.

Sent... only need two more to draft tomorrow. (Would love to have 4 more.)

While we're here, anybody have any suggestions on tweaking the rosters to account for only 8 teams assuming we only have that many? Should we add a few more roster spots? Bench?

Bad news is that we didn't get a full league in time for tonight's draft.

The good news is that we have eight people committed as of now, so we should be able to draft next Saturday. I moved it earlier in the day since some of us will be out in the evening. Please let me know if you have a better time in mind, I'll consider moving it.

Ok... so it looks like we'll have 8 teams.

I was thinking of adding 2 IL spots and 1 Bench spot. I figured IL might provide some auction intrigue.

Any objections? Should I go 1 and 2 instead?