2014-15 KingsFans Fantasy Basketball - Daily/Auction

Hi basketball fans. I started up our KingsFans Daily league with Auction draft again this year. We've already got almost everybody from last year signed up, and I'm looking for a few more people to get this league to at least 12 teams.

Here are some details:

Draft Type: Live Auction Draft
Draft Time: Sat Oct 25 7:00pm PDT
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: 40
Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN
Players Stat Categories: Field Goal Percentage (FG%), Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), Points Scored (PTS), Total Rebounds (REB), Assists (AST), Steals (ST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Turnovers (TO)

As always, the auction draft is a lot of fun, so give it a whirl.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Looks like there are nine teams in the league right now. A family event just got moved and now I'll be unable to make the draft (which, in the auction league, really is a killer) so I'd prefer to bail from the league. Right now that would leave you with eight teams (and actually, if you were stuck with nine that would actually help you). How is the recruiting looking?

I don't know if missing the draft is such a killer, Capt. I finally got an auction draft started in football and due to some bad luck on several fronts we ended up with only two people making the full draft. Those two are currently in last place and the auto-drafted teams are dominating.

Obviously it's your choice, but my preference would be for you to stay in, and then if the draft nears and we have an odd number I can drop you to make it even. With rekehavoc123 and you we'd have 10.

I haven't been recruiting much, but then again 4 people just joined the other league so we might get a couple more in. Let me know if you're willing to be the odd-team safeguard. Thanks!

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
I haven't been recruiting much, but then again 4 people just joined the other league so we might get a couple more in. Let me know if you're willing to be the odd-team safeguard. Thanks!
I'll be the safeguard. Go ahead and try to recruit over me and if you succeed, I'll bow out. Otherwise I'll push forward and try to beat Tag's Butt in the consolation bracket!

Ok, so we've got 11 people including Capt. Factorial, who can now make the draft and would like to stay in the league. I'm opening this up to anybody and everybody. If you'd like to join, just follow the link here:

https://yho.com/nba?l=7288&k=886dc88ac6896191

First person in gets to play. Draft is tonight. If nobody joins by this afternoon I'll have to cut the Captain. If you do make it in and you're a KF member it would be nice if you post here or send me a PM.

Thanks, and good luck everybody,

We got three people all willing to join but all were just minutes too late to get in.

I'd recommend you all check out the leagues VF21 posted about. I think they could use a couple extra players. Those leagues have been around a long time and have some good history.