2013 BIG DOG-VF21 KingsFans NFL Fantasy League

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Hard to believe it's that time again...almost. Invitations have been sent to last year's team managers. In the event we have any openings, I will be accepting people who are serious about participating in an active fantasy football league.

As of now, the draft is set for Sunday, Aug. 18 at 10 a.m.

I'll be posting a full overview of the league at some point.

Here's the league info:

League Name: BIG DOG-VF21 KingsFans
Draft Type: Live Draft
Draft Time: Sun Aug 18 10:00am PDT
Max Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Max Moves: No maximum
Max Trades: No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Waiver Time: 1 day
Post Draft Players: Waiver game time to Tuesday 11:59pm PDT
Playoffs: Week 15, 16 and 17 (8 teams)
Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, W/T, W/R, W/R/T, K, DEF, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN
Stat Categories: Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (1)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Sack (1)
Interception (2)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (2)
Points Allowed 0 points (10)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (7)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (4)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (1)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-1)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-4)
Fractional Points: Yes
Negative Points: Yes

2013 participants:

1. VF21 - VF21 Devils
2. Gary - Gary's Bengals
3. Adam X - Hipsters Ariels
4. nebs - nebs niners
5. bigdog5142 - MI 49ERS
6. Josh - Boogies Boyz
7. Rockmeister - Bradymeister
8. Londonking - fumble from the snap
9. kingfanpaul - DeKaepitators
10. HereWeVivek - Chargers ALLDAY
11. Walmatt23 - On like ndamukong!
12. steelevt - big gores don't cry

Last edited:
The Hipster Ariels are in to glare menacingly at you and make snide remarks on how you never heard of things...

In all seriousness I look forward to improving on my last place season this year...no more Eli says this poster.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
NOTE: Don't want to mislead anyone. This league is generally full. In the event that one of our managers doesn't respond to his/her invitation to return, I'll be looking to fill the vacancy. As of this moment, we don't have any openings.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
The Hipster Ariels are in to glare menacingly at you and make snide remarks on how you never heard of things...

In all seriousness I look forward to improving on my last place season this year...no more Eli says this poster.
i think you need to go back to Spongejay. ;)

:) Glad to be back! I just checked and my email in my profile is old. I updated it just now. VF, can you resend to that or PM me? Looking forward to it!!! I've missed everyone...GO KINGS!!! (Still a fan stuck in Piston-land!)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I'm just about to head out the door, but I'll get you set up when I get home this afternoon. For some reason, I can't seem to find the open invite box. :eek:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
League update: As of today, the league roster has been finalized. We will have 12 teams this year, as shown above. Good luck to everyone concerned!

:)

can't believe someone took Seattle Defense on the very pick before i was going to! oh well i grabbed San Fran Defense, but it was like you read my mind! lol. nobody had taken a D yet and i had Seattle selected ready to draft and sure enough the exact person one pick before me takes Seattle LOL

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
can't believe someone took Seattle Defense on the very pick before i was going to! oh well i grabbed San Fran Defense, but it was like you read my mind! lol. nobody had taken a D yet and i had Seattle selected ready to draft and sure enough the exact person one pick before me takes Seattle LOL
Boogie Boyz is a HUGE Seattle fan. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Note: Yahoo has just changed the format/background on the fantasy page. Check it out. I am not happy because it is much more difficult for me to read than the old page. If you want to add your voice to those of us calling for either a choice or a return to the old style, please go to the league page, scroll to the bottom, and click on "send feedback." Once you get there, you can add your comments to the votes to the "Return to the Classic format PLEASE!!!!" it might help.

Thanks.

Last edited: