2013 NBA Draft thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kings luck turns for the better again.
Agree. I have a very good feeling about this. If "character" is an issue, that's actually the one thing I trust Vivek to be able to address, as he his a very personable fatherly presence himself, but can see that need and not have to spend a whole lot of money or pull off crazy deals to get it done, basically just like making a few more hires, his apparent strength.

Entity

Hall of Famer
well Tyreke at point. tyreke is a player that needs the ball in his hands. Maclemore is a player that excels off the ball. so wouldn't this be a good pairing?

If it's a Reke / McLemore back court I am going to throw up. We can't win if our PG cannot read opposing defenses and get the ball to open players.

All we need is for someone in the Kings organization to mention a Reke/McLemore backcourt. Until that happens I'll remain quite skeptical.
I know there was the report about letting Tyreke walk...but seriously...a backcourt of Tyreke and McLemore has fantastic size and defense...and McLemore's shooting and lack of a handle fits Tyreke perfectly.

I'm going to assume that is the plan until we hear otherwise.

I agree...with the above poster that right now Thornton, IT, Jimmer are all expendable...and I would love to see a trade to get another first to get either Adams or a good sized SF defender who can shoot.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
well Tyreke at point. tyreke is a player that needs the ball in his hands. Maclemore is a player that excels off the ball. so wouldn't this be a good pairing?
I would think so. Both are tremendous athletes and that's a plus that can make up for a lot of problems.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
Sure, if you think Tyreke is the high BBIQ pg that you want. That remains to be seen. Now that McLemore is at the two, it's going to be interesting how they view Tyreke.

A thousand sunrises in the land of the free, YES.

I don't even know what the **** that means, that's how excited I am. I'm making up phrases.

Status
Not open for further replies.