And the answer is... WE WIN!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member
Then he will be there again tomorrow, right? :p
She just emailed me - "You're still coming downstairs to help me, right?" (Paraphrased)

You know, if I thought there was any chance the answer was anything other than "Sacramento Wins" I'd be worried about it. Guess I'll just miss the announcement!

She just emailed me - "You're still coming downstairs to help me, right?" (Paraphrased)

You know, if I thought there was any chance the answer was anything other than "Sacramento Wins" I'd be worried about it. Guess I'll just miss the announcement!
I do agree that the outcome shouldn't be in doubt...and the presser will be archived...but still.

That's dedication to your job. I hope your co-worker understands your sacrifice.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 1m

The only thing binding is the love affair between this team, and this city. Today, the world will recognize that. Go crazy Sacramento.

Come on, it's almost midnight over here and I've got to go to work tomorrow! Well, who cares, I think I won't sleep anyways tonight!

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 16s

The NBA Board of Governors has voted down the relocation bid to move the Kings to Seattle, @USATODAYsports has learned

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick now
The NBA Board of Governors has voted down the relocation bid to move the Kings to Seattle, @USATODAYsports has learned

EDIT: VF's on it today.

hrdboild

Moloch in whom I dream Angels!
Staff member
Alright, I've now been watching an empty table for almost an hour. I'm starting to feel like on of these gentlemen:

waiting-for-godot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.