Wednesday morning and latest news, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
just being paranoid.. why is seattle being summoned back with stern animated? don't mind me
Paranoid? I mean no offense, but you passed paranoid a while back.

Let the process evolve, dude. It's all good.

EDIT: ACK! I removed the YouTube clip. I should have watched it BEFORE I linked it. :eek:

Last edited:

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Bryan May ‏@BMayNews10 4m

Phil Oates says they're just waiting like the rest of us.

David Bienick David Bienick ‏@kcrabienick 2m

#nbakings fans wait for vote. pic.twitter.com/r9FiZdWc6O

"just being paranoid.. why is seattle being summoned back with stern animated? don't mind me "

maybe to break the news to them. will be interested to hear what they look like when they come out of the room again

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
nickmonacelli ‏@nickmonacelli 40s

I just heard the first press conference will be NBA Commisioner David Stern. Likely the winning city reps after that. #nbakings

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Carmichael Dave ‏@CarmichaelDave 27s

@nickmonacelli can you provide the DIRECT streaming link? For mobile users as well?

Not really how twitter is at all lol it's one Giant forum with a myriad of things being discussed throughout the day, depending on how diverse your "following" list is.
I follow CD and Crown Downtown on twitter but don't have a twitter account. It's just as easy if you don't mind having a couple of windows open.

"just being paranoid.. why is seattle being summoned back with stern animated? don't mind me "

maybe to break the news to them. will be interested to hear what they look like when they come out of the room again
Brief chat about possible expansion and the importance of being good sportsman and supporting NBA decision.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.