Monday will be crazy and other news, rumors, etc.

If it needs to be, it will be. KJ, Vivek, Stern, etc. are not dropping the ball.
No doubt. I love how everything they have done has been by the book. No back door deals behind the NBAs back ect ect. I am so glad we have KJ. Samueli would own the team right now if we didn't have KJ. I knew the Anaheim thing was a ploy to sell the team and I remember Grant shooting me down because I didn't have "inside information" on the Maloofs finances lol.

After that he said the Maloofs are not in financial trouble.. mmmhmmm Grant. Good one.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
There still is a vote to come on the sale of the team but I think the NBA is giving the Hansen folks a way of backing out and saving face. I have little fear that there are 8 votes to block the sale.

I used to feel that way. After witnessing their hypocrisy, arrogance and sense of entitlement, I hold them in the same regards as the Maloofs... *K THEM!

May Seattle NEVER get an NBA team again, and may OKC and the Kings make it to the conference finals EVERY YEAR (with the Kings winnning, of course!)...
Actually, when I mentioned that Seattle deserves a team(not our team) in the future, I'm speaking ONLY of the fans, not the potential buyers/maloofs etc... Just speaking only of the fans like You and I....

Last edited:
Actually, when I mentioned that Seattle deserves a team(not our team) in the future, I'm speaking ONLY of the fans, not the potential buyers/maloofs etc... Just speaking only of the fans like You and I....
Well, you're a kinder person than I am... Seattle fans with their condescending attitude and derogatory comments about our city and our team get no sympathy from me.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Has this been posted? It's from Seattle.

I often see people make comments about Stern helping Sacramento as if that is somehow the wrong thing to do. Long before Hansen had an agreement with the Maloofs, David Stern had been quoted many times saying relocation is something he does not like to have happen.

More....

Well, you're a kinder person than I am... Seattle fans with their condescending attitude and derogatory comments about our city and our team get no sympathy from me.
Well, I'm sure you are just hearing from some of the classless Seattle fans, just like I'm sure there are classless Kings fans too. A good friend of mind is from Seattle and was a Sonics fan and is hoping the Kings stay, as he only wants an expansion team...... Not everyone in Seattle is classless, just like not all Kings fans are classless....

Well, I'm sure you are just hearing from some of the classless Seattle fans, just like I'm sure there are classless Kings fans too. A good friend of mind is from Seattle and was a Sonics fan and is hoping the Kings stay, as he only wants an expansion team...... Not everyone in Seattle is classless, just like not all Kings fans are classless....
indeed. kingsfans.com hardly represents the entire bulk of sacramento kings fans, just as sonicsrising.com hardly represents the entire bulk of seattle supersonics fans. beyond that rather obvious statement no one should need to point out, the internet is often a putrid place that rapidly assists in the fermentation of whatever its trolls have brewing in their twisted little minds. anonymity is a blessing for such individuals. there have been plenty of kf.com members who have exhibited this kind of behavior in the past (and plenty of kf.com members who've spent far too much of their time exhibiting this behavior amidst those at sonicsrising), so let's not pretend like there's some massive divide between a poor representative of kings fandom and these poor representatives of sonics fandom...

Glenn

Hall of Famer
indeed. kingsfans.com hardly represents the entire bulk of sacramento kings fans, just as sonicsrising.com hardly represents the entire bulk of seattle supersonics fans. beyond that rather obvious statement no one should need to point out, the internet is often a putrid place that rapidly assists in the fermentation of whatever its trolls have brewing in their twisted little minds. anonymity is a blessing for such individuals. there have been plenty of kf.com members who have exhibited this kind of behavior in the past (and plenty of kf.com members who've spent far too much of their time exhibiting this behavior amidst those at sonicsrising), so let's not pretend like there's some massive divide between a poor representative of kings fandom and these poor representatives of sonics fandom...
Some of that was almost poetic. Have you ever thought .... ahh, never mind. :)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
poems are whatever the poet wants them to be.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I once knew a guy who looked kind of like a sex starved Snuffaluffagus,
Just like you! :)

I think that precisely what killed poetry is when "poets" decided that they could all just write prose. Undefined themselves right out of relevancy. That's my story anyway, and I'm sticking to it.