[Game] Kings v. Lakers - 3/30/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I expect good things tonight. A possible sellout crowd on a Saturday night will have STA rocking.

Die Laker scum!!

Lakers are struggling since Gasol returned, we can really help spoil their playoff hopes. I expect a good game tonight, we should win if our guards abuse theirs and push the pace, Lakers are old and slow, we lose if we get into a half court game though.

gunks

Hall of Famer
They are tied with Utah for 8th, if we beat them tonight they get bumped down to 9th.

...We can finally get revenge for game 6!!! :p

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Okay, somebody help me understand...

First, Kobe had what was first feared to be a season-threatening sprained ankle that might keep him out two weeks or more.
Second, Kobe was on crutches because of the severe ankle injury.
Third, the ankle injury disappeared and was replaced by a very painful bone spur.
Fourth, the bone spur is still very painful but the Brave Little Solder will soldier on through the pain.

Am I missing anything?

First, Kobe had what was first feared to be a season-threatening sprained ankle that might keep him out two weeks or more.
Third, the ankle injury disappeared and was replaced by a very painful bone spur.
Fourth, the bone spur is still very painful but the Brave Little Solder will soldier on through the pain.

Am I missing anything?
Ric Bucher reported it so that means Kobe has to have career ending surgery that later turns out to be a hang nail. Lol

Capt. Factorial

trifolium contra tempestatem subrigere certum est
Staff member

Am I missing anything?
Nope, that seems to be the script. The only time that it was even creative was when it involved a hamburger.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
A sellout game on a Saturday night between the Kings and the Lakers. This itself should send a message to the BoG. It's these kinds of games that keep people coming back for more NBA excitement. If the Kings leave, it's one more rivalry down the tubes. Do the Seattle people really think they can create an atmosphere like this? I don't think so.

GO KINGS!!!