[Game] Kings @ Suns 3/28/13

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I hope Smart lets Cousins go for a career high. Let all the other reasons for sitting him the fourth quarter drift to wherever the back of your brain is.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
dude gets mad too much for silly fouls and it brings the team down.. too much crying going on. does artest cry like cousins does?
i want big cuz a king, im just saying hes crazy
When Cousins goes into the crowd and darn near starts a riot, when he smashes another player for no reason at all (Harden), I might agree. I hate it when the terms like crazy get thrown around as if you know what it means.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I hope Smart lets Cousins go for a career high. Let all the other reasons for sitting him the fourth quarter drift to wherever the back of your brain is.
This will be a real test of Cousins' maturity. It's clear to everybody that he's been frustrated over something. If he can keep his cool and get past the temptation to blow, he'll be a much better player. Of course, now we'll see one of Smart's patented substitutions and Cousins will simply sit and glare for the rest of the night.

JT is close to Cousins on Technical fouls this year. and if he had the bad rep with refs like Cousins does, he would probably have just as many or more.

yet NOBODY ever criticizes JT for arguing on the same level as DMC. hmm

Glenn

Hall of Famer
This will be a real test of Cousins' maturity. It's clear to everybody that he's been frustrated over something. If he can keep his cool and get past the temptation to blow, he'll be a much better player. Of course, now we'll see one of Smart's patented substitutions and Cousins will simply sit and glare for the rest of the night.
Absolutely. Why not ruin a possibility of a career high. This is what I meant. Good grief, let's not reward the guy for being a good basketball player.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
JT is close to Cousins on Technical fouls this year. and if he had the bad rep with refs like Cousins does, he would probably have just as many or more.

yet NOBODY ever criticizes JT for arguing. hmm
I know I've mentioned it and I'm pretty sure Spike and Slim have, too.

"The littlest man in the world restoring order in the universe." --Bill Walton on IT.

"If you're little and you don't think you can make a difference, you've never slept with a mosquito." --Bill Walton on littleness.