[Game] Kings @ Suns 3/28/13

lol this team is ridiculous. Give the freaking ball to DMC. I don't want to see Outlaw force a jump shot and IT force a drive.
took the words right out of my mouth.

a good floor general (PG) would feed Cousins every time untill the Suns find out how to stop him. IT would rather force layups and floaters over a guy who is almost 2ft taller than him

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
I'd like to see Thornton and Patterson develop a two-man game off the bench, similar to the way we should be seeing Evans and Cousins working a two-man game in the starting lineup.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Didn't Wilt once average 48.5 minutes a game, for a whole season?
Sounds right.

I remember the old Celtic teams often only used 7-8 guys in a regular rotation, and the subs weren't in for more than a couple of minutes. They didn't worry about hurting people's feelings, though...

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Gotta love Walton. If you filter out all the hyperbole and exaggeration, he makes some really good observations about the failings of our current coaching...and he hides it under so much verbage you won't catch it unless you're listening for it. :)

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Love Walton's reference to Wilt playing uber-minutes.

Okay, time for random crazy thought (thanks to Dayquil and a bad cold) ... Let's get Bill Walton for our new coach!!!

:)

i hope Keith lets DeMarcus play huge minutes in the second half. if he does, and teammates dont keep the ball away from him, his statline is going to be ridiculous