[Game] Kings v. Clippers - 3/19/13

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
I can remember a time when a win on a Tuesday night meant free roast beef sandwiches from Arby's the next day. That was WAAAAAY back in the day. ;)

What else can we say? Remember, the City Council meeting starts at 6 p.m. From what I understand, both Carmichael Dave's PlayingToWin Tour is gonna be there AND Crown Downtown. Might not leave much room for the naysayers. :)

GO KINGS!!!

City council meeting: http://sacramento.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?publish_id=26

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Big night!
...uh, the game is big, too. Of course. ;)

Beat LA 2.0?

I want to see good transition defense-the Clips (among others) seem to get way too many easy buckets. Offensively, Evans needs to be in control, or else the guards will be able to leak out for easy buckets if Evans is just hanging on the perimeter. Play big, play inside, and we might have something.

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Looks like we've got Cousins back. This could be a fun game. I'm interested in seeing how much time Patterson gets on the court. We can certainly use his basketball acumen. Maybe, if we're really lucky, it'll rub off!!!

I am looking forward to Paul and Griffin's demeanor. They normally are a really whiny bunch, and with Cousins physical natural I could see a few Ts tonight.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Clipper announcing crew is as craptastic as ever. Ever since they started winning, they've had sticks the size of tree trunks up their hoohas

Glenn

Hall of Famer
If Tyreke masters a pull up jumper, combine that with how he goes to the rim, plays defense and can now shoot threes and you've got quite a guy. And another poster wants to trade him. I'd love to know who for.