[Game] Game tonight - kings vs. Bulls

Mr. S£im Citrus

Doryphore of KingsFans.com
Staff member
the ball in Tyreke's hands instead of Isaiah or DeMarcus, thats whats going on.

although Isaiah did try to ballhog. he took one of his patented pullup 3's 4 seconds into the shot clock, and didnt pass on a 3on2 which led to him getting stripped.....
To be fair, I do think that the offense should run through Cousins; I think he should touch it on almost every possession. But Evans should definitely be the second option, unlike the third option or, as it seems sometimes, the fourth option.

Why is every halftime segment about IT?
i was literally just having the same thought. what's with this team's promotional obsession with IT? he's a nice little player. could be a very solid 6th man in the vein of bobby jackson someday. but why is the promotion of IT so incessant? it aggravates me that the kings organization expends so little effort highlighting it's two best players...

To be fair, I do think that the offense should run through Cousins; I think he should touch it on almost every possession. But Evans should definitely be the second option, unlike the third option or, as it seems sometimes, the fourth option.
i agree Cousins should be a major part, and maybe even the first option. but if thats the case, Tyreke should be a VERY close 2nd, and they should do Reke/Cuz pick n rolls.

im not complaining about Cousins touches, more complaining about Isaiah dominating the ball instead of Tyreke.

I'd say a different offense should be run through Cuz, similar to how we used Vlade/Webb. Not simply iso'ing him 18 ft away every other trip down the floor. I have no problem running it through Cuz, but we need actual offensive set with movement/cutters/screeners.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
i agree Cousins should be a major part, and maybe even the first option. but if thats the case, Tyreke should be a VERY close 2nd, and they should do Reke/Cuz pick n rolls.
Oh, I agree one hundred percent with that: pick and roll with Cousins and Evans should be the bread and butter play of this team.

Mr. S£im Citrus

Staff member
I'd say a different offense should be run through Cuz, similar to how we used Vlade/Webb. Not simply iso'ing him 18 ft away every other trip down the floor. I have no problem running it through Cuz, but we need actual offensive set with movement/cutters/screeners.
Oh, sure. Nobody should run this offense; Miami couldn't win with it.

This might be the most unbelievable Kings regular season game I've seen. Tyreke is the best player on the floor by an absolute mile, and no King can miss. Just a truly bizarre game, in a good way.

geezus. i've been one of the faithful who stands up for tyreke at every worthy opportunity, but even i never imagined him having a game quite this dominant at this stage of his career. it's sheer impact. it's superstar level impact. +45 so far?! holy ****...