Summer League Kings Vs. Bobcats Gameday Thread

I'd like to see us post TRob, once. I know it's early and I know it's summer league, but so far our offense looks reminiscent of what we saw all season. No offense. Nothing inside. Just iso-ing TRob 18ft away, as we did Cuz.

I'd like to see us post TRob, once. I know it's early and I know it's summer league, but so far our offense looks reminiscent of what we saw all season. No offense. Nothing inside. Just iso-ing TRob 18ft away, as we did Cuz.
Probably Smart's idea to not use T-Rob to his strengths...

Jimmer is having trouble being the only ball handler out there with the traps and such. Whiteside isn't going for blocks and I wonder how much practice he has had at it the last 2 years since he started bulking(and if his timing is off or not) and TRob is trying to do too much. Why are we having our PF move the ball up on a trap then start the offense above the 3point line?

First Q overreactions:

Jimmer looks like Jimmer, which is bad. Tentative, taking bad shots, no confidence.

Lee and Mitchell both look ok. Nothing special.

Hassan is Hassan

Robinson looks like the best ball handler on our team. Playing more like an SF than PF.. Something to keep an eye on. I'd like to see him get the ball more in better spots.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
Fire the coach.

As to the people unable to see this, I'm not sure you are missing anything. It looks like a playground game with Charlotte playting full court press.

Tetsujin

The Game Thread Dude
Rick Fox is a moron. If Doug Christie is reading this, I want him to hop in his car, drive to Vegas, and slug him in the face to shut him up.

Jimmer about to lose his job to a mini PG again.
I really think we should be playing him off the ball, spotting up and coming off screens. I think he would have more success for now in a Reddick role. But who knows, it's game 1, maybe he shakes off the rust. But I do think the Jimmer at PG is somewhat forced.

its amazing how the same issues persist even in summer league! Not once have we posted anyone on the block. Just a bunch of idiots jacking up shots. MKG ... is good. Really good. I also really like Taylor. I wish we could have picked him up in the second round

It doesn't look like we have any offensive plan or maybe the press is meaning we can't get into it. On the other side the Bobcats look like they have one practiced or are able to walk through our defense at will. D Jackson looks like he did when he left which is a good 4 or 5th big(edit) just there to commit hard fouls and do a little of everything he can.