[Game] Game Thread: Kings vs. Nuggets 1/25

VF21

Super Moderator Emeritus
SME
Some things just never change. Everything I hear indicates that Cisco is a great guy, wonderful teammate, etc. Why then is he able to get on my last nerve within nanoseconds? An offensive foul on one end, followed immediately on the other by a reach-in? His entire career with the Kings has been dotted with the dual-screwup syndrome. He makes a mistake, tries to do something good to counteract it, and makes a second mistake.

Ah, Cisco....

Spike

Subsidiary Intermediary
Staff member
Small ball will negate the advantage we could have on this team...but do we have the bodies for it?

JT, DMC, and Jimmer better not get forgotten. JT and Jimmer started off really well. No need for this JJ and Garcia nonsense.

Glenn

Hall of Famer
I don't know what coaches see in Salmons but his normal game over the years has not been this bad. I am personally rooting for him to come out of this prolonged funk just as I have rooted for Jimmer. Trash him all you wish but we need him. The alternative to using him might not be as pretty as you thing. I doubt if he is deliberately playing bad just to pee us off.

rainmaker

Hall of Famer
Cisco? Don't know but we need a true leader on the court and I think in a few years it will be Cuz.
Yes Cisco. Same old story with him. Never became consistent. I also see Cousins being a leader down the road. Not sure how soon. Depends on a few things obviously.