[Game] Kings @ Grizzlies, 1/3 @5pm

Why are we a team that has to live and die by the 3?!

We have guys who with post up skills. We have guys who can slash and get to the rim. Is it crazy to think this team could afford to run a damn pick and roll every once and a while.

Oh and have you ever seen a team miss more put backs in your life?
Just grab the ****ing ball and kick it out. Chuck Hayes I'm talking to you with your 1" vertical leap. I'm sorry but this guy can not a starting center.

Grant and Jerry are talking like we're playing the '95 Bulls. No we're getting blown out by a team that we should be able to actually compete against. What an absolutely terrible performance. No identity out there. Out hustled, out coached and pretty much out played on every aspect. This short season is going to blow by too quickly and is way too important for this team staying in Sac. Something has to change. Get some leadership in here to right the ship before its too late.
I honestly don't think I have. I've been thinking for the last few games that they must have the worst completed layup and tip in % in the league. It's atrocious. It isn't just Hayes, either. You know there's something wrong when you feel like a contested three has just as good a chance of going in as a layup or tip in.

We can't stand this crap for more than another day or two. Not with the Arena up in the air. This is a very important time for the organization.
I don't think it has any effect one way or the other on the arena. Not at this point, not once the ball is already rolling. The arena is a long term project and is about more than just the Kings.

I don't quite understand the Jimmer VS Tyreke thing going on here... And honestly I don't think Evans has been hurting our offense that much. Have you not seen the number of missed open shots when he kicks the ball out? I'm not saying that he's like the ideal guy running our offense or that a lack of passing hasn't hurt us, I just don't think we can single any one player out on the team and saying they've been hurting us the most. Really if you want to blame some players my leading picks are Salmons, Outlaw and then Thornton, who IMO seems to be playing more selfishly than Evans and keeps gambling for steals. Jimmer has played well for us, isn't very good on the defensive end, and makes a fair amount of good decisions and bad decisions every game. He's a rookie, big surprise.

After this game though, I'm 100% on the fire Westphal wagon.

Oh and Cousins - not even bothering to get back on defense isn't exactly the best way to show that you are a winner at heart, no matter how ****ed off you may be with your chimpanzee of a coach.

Is it in Outlaw and Garcias contracts to shoot a contested three even when jimmer is wide open standing next to you and he's hot.

Donte did it as well.

I don't get it? Clearly more concerned about their own numbers than winning.

Is it in Outlaw and Garcias contracts to shoot a contested three even when jimmer is wide open standing next to you and he's hot.

Donte did it as well.

I don't get it? Clearly more concerned about their own numbers than winning.
Short answer: Yes

Very frustrating though..PASS THE BALL!!!