The Donté Greene Show: The Battle of DG & JT

Just about to post the same thing. He's at least an inch taller. If JT is 6'11", Donte's a legit 7 foot. And Lil Tae's got the moves!!!

Last edited:
I didn't think there was a debate about DG being taller than JT? DG is listed at 6' 11", and JT is listed at 6' 10". Sooo.....yep ...DG is taller.

I didn't think there was a debate about DG being taller than JT? DG is listed at 6' 11", and JT is listed at 6' 10". Sooo.....yep ...DG is taller.

JT is listed at 6'11" and so is DG. I've seen in other vids that JT looks a lil taller than Greene so I think really they are about the same. All depends on the shoes they are wearing and how straight they are standing.

Its just crazy the kind of potential Greene has given his physical gifts (height, quickness and athletic abilities for size). I wonder if he worked harder and had a one on one coach/mentor would make a difference. To me, Greene has the best chance of being our Big 3 one day. If we somehow sign a star free agent down the line, he may be a big 4. But he definitely can be a very good player.

Jason Thompson is so imcompetent.
Well, When it comes to funhouse games, I suppose he is. Is this a reflection of his overall athleticism? Well, it's hard not to notice how uncoordinated he is. Go back and watch the football toss game. WOAW!

Donte Greene is going to be a badass

Dude is 6' 11" legit and can dribble like a guard and shoot like a guard. Now he adds enough muscle to look 245 lbs which gets him to PF size. Sky's the limit. He also has hops to go along. I'm betting on this kid to be future allstar. He's got the tools to be Durant. Just got to up his BB IQ and confidence.

That's asking too much jtt. I don't think he'll ever be an all star. He still struggles at times in summer league. He's still developing, but I think his max potential is a super legit 3rd option on a championship contender. Hopefully it's with us in a couple years ;)

That's asking too much jtt. I don't think he'll ever be an all star. He still struggles at times in summer league. He's still developing, but I think his max potential is a super legit 3rd option on a championship contender. Hopefully it's with us in a couple years ;)
You would agree that what he needs to develop is upstairs right? Well kid is young and I'm betting that with the right coaching he can get there mentally. You can't teach size, ball skills, quickness, and hops but you can teach BB IQ and confidence. He doesn't seem that dumb to me. He can learn. Kobe was raw as heck when he came in. He was throwing up major bricks and air balls in the first couple of years but then in his 4th year, he woke up and became unstoppable.

That's a bad comparison because everyone knew Kobe had superstar potential. So if you did this comparison using Evans instead then you'd have a point. Right now all we're looking for in Donte is for him to be a consistent nightly contributor. He hasn't reached that level yet. 3rd year is usually a good measuring stick so let's hope he starts blowing up next year.

That's a bad comparison because everyone knew Kobe had superstar potential. So if you did this comparison using Evans instead then you'd have a point. Right now all we're looking for in Donte is for him to be a consistent nightly contributor. He hasn't reached that level yet. 3rd year is usually a good measuring stick so let's hope he starts blowing up next year.
People did talk about Kobe being a star before he played his first game but after he was throwing up bricks in first 2 seasons, I don't think anybody was talking about superstar.

i think donte still doesnt fully know what he can and cannot do. after all, he is a near 7 ft small forward with ball handling skills. that alone could stir his confidence because it is easier for him to get the ball stolen from smaller players. however i think he is definitely getting more comfortable with some of the perks of his height, such as defense and alley oops. it might take a while for him to really know what he can and cannot do, but i think he is definitely learning.