REKE DMC T-shirt

I went to the Team Store on Tuesday afternoon so I could get several of my authentic Tyreke Evans jerseys completed with the 25th season patch (those are rare). As I was about to leave I noticed something. The REKE DMC T-shirt is now available for $16. There are a few left and I also noticed a few replica black Kings road jerseys of Jon Barry that he signed. Those are $60. The picture below was taken inside my car.

39852_1470398192577_1012260661_31360789_5136314_n.jpg

hopefully they are giving credit where credit is due. you can also get a different version at aroyalpain.com. pretty sure they came up with the design.

Just got back home from the Team Store. My jerseys were ready within a day. I love that quick service. My brother and I had a quick conversation as to why the T-shirts were not listed on the web site. He thought it was because of the Run DMC trademark. I agreed with him, so I went inside and asked. I was told something along the lines of there was no approval from the NBA and from Def Jam (label of Run DMC). Technically they can sell the T-shirts inside the store but cannot list it online. I asked if there will be more T-shirts available once these run out and I was told probably not thus making these a collector's item.

Just went to the store today and picked up some stuff. There are shirts and jerseys signed by Webber, Bibby, Stojakovic, Barry, and Pollard available. The jerseys are running about 60 bucks, the shirts are about 30. XL seems to be the most abundant size available for jerseys, but the shirts do run the full (adult) scale. The Reke DMC shirts are almost gone. My friend says they don't talk about those, they don't exist ;).

Last edited: