Official 2010 Draft Thread -- begins 4PM (PDT)

Bricklayer

Don't Make Me Use The Bat
Hey, nutty or not, a Cousins/Whiteside draft this season, within a weerk of picking up Dalembert, would really rock. compoletely 100% change the flavor of the team and lock down the middle.

Kingster

Hall of Famer
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Petrie is going for it. He's either going to be GM of the Year or he's going down in flames. You gotta love his guts.

WOW we just got a steal watch out LA we have are own twin towers now. It would be nice to get another 2nd round pick and maybe pick up a Lance Stephenson or something.

woohoo! What a draft!
Its certainly been a very good week for the Kings

Dalembert
Cousins
Whiteside

Talk about getting taller. Surely at least ONE of these guys work out for us long term. Surely we can't screw all 3 up.

Its been an exceptional job so far by Petrie. If Cousins pans out, we have out inside out combo with Reke and DMC and some very nice pieces to surround them with! :D

Warhawk

Give blood and save a life!
Staff member
you know, every year it seems like some guys slide and then are nabbed just before our second pick, but the way this is going there is an outside chance you could have an Alabi or Whiteside slide all the way to our pick at #33. That would be interesting -- all of a sudden we are so big/long I don't know what we'd do with them, bt the chance to pick up another 7 footer with potential so late could be irresistible (and set us up in case Dalembert leaves after next year). Maybe make him a PG or something. ;)
Kind of a reverse Nellie-ball situation. We could play Sam, DMC, and Whiteside up front with Donte and Evans. :eek: :eek:

Hey, I know it wouldn't work for all kinds of reasons, but I would like to see it just once. Maybe have JT play point to bring up the ball, he's done that a couple times before on the break! :p

Lakers drafted a guy with the last name Caracter with the 58th pick. The Nuggets tried to purchase this selection (seriously) and Kupchak told them no.

The Nuggets tried to buy Caracter and failed. You can't make this stuff up.