2009-10 Kings draft position thread

What did we lose, like 11 of our last 12 games or something like that? We couldn't have asked for a better outcome. Here's hoping no one jumps the lottery spots except for us ;)

I honestly am not going to be bothered if Evans doesn't get ROY. There are enough sensible analysts out there who would have voted Evans and if Curry's last big game nabs us a top pick, then all the more reason to rejoice.

Which would Evans take - ROY for a year or a contending team for many years?

I'd say the latter

If anyone makes their rookie of the year vote based on how someone plays in the most meaningless game of the season (except for us of course), then that just demonstrates their lack of knowledge of what the award is all about. If Reke was handed the reins to just score at will against a bunch of backups and scrubs, don't think it's too unlikely he could reach at least what Curry has reached.

I honestly am not going to be bothered if Evans doesn't get ROY. There are enough sensible analysts out there who would have voted Evans and if Curry's last big game nabs us a top pick, then all the more reason to rejoice.

Which would Evans take - ROY for a year or a contending team for many years?

I'd say the latter

Edit: sorry for repost, server error

bajaden

Hall of Famer
The ending of the Warrior game is one of the strangest I've ever seen. And I've been watching basketball for a very long time. Anyone that watched it knows what I'm talking about. But its the result that counts. Right now I don't even care if we move up. I'll be just happy as a clam if we can stay in the third spot, or no worse than fourth. I won't turn down first though..:D

L

LWP777

The ending of the Warrior game is one of the strangest I've ever seen. And I've been watching basketball for a very long time. Anyone that watched it knows what I'm talking about. But its the result that counts. Right now I don't even care if we move up. I'll be just happy as a clam if we can stay in the third spot, or no worse than fourth. I won't turn down first though..:D
So who would you take at #1?

So the Wizards and Warriors lose, and we have sole possession of the 3rd spot (pre ping-pong balls).

A couple of weeks ago, I really couldn't have imagined us getting the third spot.

:D:D:D

:cool:

Take a look at our ping-pong percentages, they are excellent imo. One awesome fact: 96% chance of top 5 pick.